Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Artik                                            I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Artik                                            I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Artik                                            I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Artik                                            I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Artik                                            I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Artik                                            I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Artik                                            I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Artik                                            I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Artik                                            I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Artik

2 posters

Go down

Artik                                            Empty Artik

Post by Artik Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Vital Statistics:

Name: Artik Baines Walsh
Grade: 9th
Height: 4'5"
Weight: 102 lbs
Appearance: Artik has brown eyes, blounde hair and is white. The back of his hair goes down to his shoulder blades, and his bangs are to his eyes.

Sexuality: Artik is just as mysterious in this field as he is in life. He never talks about sex, and he kills peopleis straight...

Preferances: Once again, Artik keeps his mouth shut about this, but for a reason. He has never "done it", put simply.

Likes: Artik enjoys hanging out and blowing off stress by hanging with friends.
Dislikes: Horror movies, spiders, snakes, etc...

Back Story: Artik was always intelligent, by the time he was three, he had mastered the Spanish vocabulary. By age seven, he built his first supercomputer. He was able to skip a grade.

History: Ever since he was young, he was learning and his parents kept pushing him to do his work. Finally, he snapped and ran away. On his own in New York, he found an abandoned Prius and souped it up. He traveled all througth the US, helping people with his gadgets. He lived on his own for a year, before being caught. His parents then sent him away to this school. Little did they know that here he would finally be able to kick back.

Artik
Artik
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Artik                                            Empty Re: Artik

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:28 pm

Artik                                            Approv11
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down