Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Let the Music Fill The Halls! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Let the Music Fill The Halls! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Let the Music Fill The Halls! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Let the Music Fill The Halls! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Let the Music Fill The Halls! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Let the Music Fill The Halls! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Let the Music Fill The Halls! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Let the Music Fill The Halls! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Let the Music Fill The Halls! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Let the Music Fill The Halls!

2 posters

Go down

Let the Music Fill The Halls! Empty Let the Music Fill The Halls!

Post by Himari Yotogari Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:00 am

Himari was groggy it was morning and it was her first period...Music, She didnt mind music She liked singing, and playing her Violin but She prefered doing it alone. She Rested her left cheek in her left hand and looked out the window at the passing clouds Her Redish Orange hair fell over her arm as she looked out the window she was in a White button up shirt with a light purple jacket, some Black Leggings that were under a denim jean skirt with litte rips along the bottom, and a pair of simple leather black lace up boots. She practicly fell asleep from how quiet it was. She had gotten to class eariler than most so she could practice in peace, She hated playing and practicing in front of people. Himari took out her Violin Himari kept it in perfect condition she placed it under her chin and smiled shutting her eyes Beginning to play filling the Halls with music in the early morning.

((She Playing This:
Spoiler:
))
Himari Yotogari
Himari Yotogari
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Let the Music Fill The Halls! Empty Re: Let the Music Fill The Halls!

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:46 pm

Kyouya was walking through the halls when he noticed that there was music playing. Music was the one thing that had not been beaten out of him during his training. Kyouya followed the sound to the music room where he found a girl playing the violin. Kyouya walked in and sat and listened to her play. It wasn't the most exciting song he had ever heard but, it was beautiful.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

https://whacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Himari Yotogari Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Himari sighed and finished playing the song she opened her eyes and noticed the Boy sitting in the room."O-Oh!H-Hello...i didnt know anyone was here..." She said placing her violin back in the case.
Himari Yotogari
Himari Yotogari
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:08 am

"Oh no, please don't stop. It was beautiful." Kyouya was more than happy to listen to the music. "Here, I'll even accompany you." Kyouya moved over to the piano. "I can play anything, what song would you like to play?"
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Himari Yotogari Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:09 pm

"U-Umm...thank you i'm not that good tho....." She took her violin back out and placed it gently under her chin. "Umm....how about Faruu." She began to play the piece.

(())
Himari Yotogari
Himari Yotogari
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Kyouya recognized the tune as soon as she started playing it. He waited for his part, making sure he had the correct tempo. As his part came in, he came on a bit strong but, settled it out as a crescendo. Once Kyouya had settled into the right volume, it was smooth sailing from there. He enjoyed playing music, it lifted his soul and he allowed himself to be taken away from the worries of everyday life and enjoy himself. Once they finished, Kyouya laid his hands on his lap for a moment. "That was amazing. You should consider doing playing in professional orchestra."
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Himari Yotogari Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:40 am

Himari smiled gently when the music was finished and placed her violin gently in the case and the bow and shut her case. "I'd love to i just dont know if any Orchesta would take me. I mean a fourteen year old girl?i doubt they'd even consider hearing me play." She said brushing her hair behind her ear and sitting back down. "By the way i'm Himari." She said turning in her chair to face him.
Himari Yotogari
Himari Yotogari
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:04 pm

"Charmed." Kyouya replied, "My name is Kyouya. You'll never know if you don't try. You should at least send them a tape. Don't label it or give your age." Kyouya said. He had never played in an orchestra himself but, he had always been busy with other things.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Himari Yotogari Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:51 pm

"Hm...i guess your right...i'll think about it." She said with a smile. "You're quite good yourself Kyouya-kun, Have you played or thought of playing in one yourself?." She said with a small smile.
Himari Yotogari
Himari Yotogari
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:15 am

"I have." he said to her. "Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to do so." Kyouya smiled back at her. "You sound like you've had formal lessons though. Were taught by a tutor or did you learn in school?"
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Himari Yotogari Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:23 pm

Himari smiled. "No Actually i just learned from my mother playing." Himari smiled and thought of her mother playing to her when she was little. "Heh i still remember the first song i had to learn...Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." Himari giggled and shut her eyes humming the tune to herself.
Himari Yotogari
Himari Yotogari
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down