Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
American Pie I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
American Pie I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
American Pie I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
American Pie I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
American Pie I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
American Pie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
American Pie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
American Pie I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
American Pie I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

American Pie

2 posters

Go down

American Pie Empty American Pie

Post by Kira Yagami Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:40 am

About fifteen minutes after Kira had gotten out of his last class of the day, he had changed from his stuffy in class shirt, to one he is more comfortable with. His shirt is black, with a hand grabbing a heart shaped hand grenade, much like the American Idiot album cover, but unlike the cover, the grenade is made up of quotes from various green day songs, around the shirt in white lettering is the lyrics to Jesus Of Suburbia, the first line in bold reads "I am the son of rage of love". His pants were just a simple pair of boot cut jeans with a few tears in them, none intentional.

Walking through the halls, carrying two bags, one with his archery gear, and the other with his martial arts gear. Looking for a room without a teacher, Kira takes a turn and walks down the hallway to the electives hallway, and then taking a left, he looks at a room number, turning the knob, Kira presses against it and pushes the door open, walking through the threshold, looking around, it is perfect for his club. Out of the corner of his eye, Kira sees someone coming out of a door in the center of the room, not knowing who it may be, he says "Hey, hows it goin?".
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

American Pie Empty Re: American Pie

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:50 am

Izumi just finished slipping on her uniformed skirt. At the moment she was in a random (but empty) elective classroom, and it suited her needs. With all the locker rooms being used right now, Izumi felt it best to go elsewhere and change where it wasn't filled with loud obnoxious girls with petty crushes and gossip.

After shouldering on her school blouse, Izumi stepped out of the small supply closet and let her thoughts wander; her hands buttoning the shirt halfway through.

"Hey, hows it goin?"

Izumi snapped her head up towards the familiar voice and froze.

"You gotta be shittin' me."
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:41 pm

Turning to fully face the person, he turns back so his back is facing her just as quickly in order to give her at least some privacy as she buttoned her blouse. He was not embarrassed with seeing her slightly undressed, he had seen a woman naked before; he was however embaressed by the fact he had been slightly hopping to run into Izumi on the otherside of the door. " erm...do I want to know what you were doing in here?" he says, silently hopping that there was not a half naked guy getting dressed in the supply closet.

Waiting for her to give some sort of sign to him, he walks to the bored, pulling a marker from his pocket and writes on the board 1.courtesy, 2. Respect, 3. Modesty, 4. Integrity, 5.perseverence, 6. Indomitable spirit, 7. Loyalty and then over it he writes Principals of a blackbelt.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:18 pm

After her initial shock of seeing Kira, Izumi felt like she would die of embarrassment. Once Kira turned back around she quickly buttoned up her shirt and stood slightly angled in front of a window - the reason she walked out of the supply room in the first place. She really never could get the hang of tying her hair without needing some kind of reflection.

"Why? D-Did you want to know?" She asked, trying to act like him seeing her slightly undressed didn't bother her one bit and hoped her little stutter went unnoticed.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:09 pm

"Well, I figure if there is, you would want me to go find another classroom to have the martial arts club" Kira says, wondering if he can turn around. Taking the risk he turns around to see her put up hair, much to his dismay, he found her long blonde hair to be one of her best features. His hands press the marker into the cap with a small click and then he pockets it. "You know, if you want, I can set up a private self defense lesson for you, taught by the most senior Kravist at this school" Kira says, thinking about the creeper he had threatened earlier. Thinking back he recalled the kid's name, it is Nathan. Having decided he would teach this girl how to keep the Nathans of the world away from her he decided he would teach her. He being the highest ranking Kravist in the school did not say he would teach her, because he wanted to see if she was intrested in the lesson first.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:30 pm

"Nevermind," she answered to his first statement as she turned her head from side to side, checking to see if her hair was alright. Noting that it was tightly secured Izumi stepped away from the window and then turned to Kira with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Really?" Izumi's interest perked up at the private lesson.

She knew that if the other students heard that, then the bullying would increase. Then again... it would be fun to spite them. Besides Izumi didn't mind furthering her interest in martial arts.

"I wouldn't mind... Just don't force the person to teach me if they don't want to," Izumi rubbed her neck nervously.

The lessons would be cool, but she didn't want to be taught by someone who didn't like her or accepted her presence.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Kira chuckles ever so slightly at the thought of the most senior Kravist -him- not wanting to teach her. 'Izumi, he would love to teach you" Kira says with a knowing look "He is the highest ranked Kravist in the area, and if you want, he would be willing to teach you a little Muay Thai and Brazilian Ju-Jitsu ". Kira grabbing his bag, sets it onto a desk and pulls out a black belt, a pair of pants with Hebrew lettering down the sides, and a little to the front, a tan leather ptach is visible, on it is a black letter G with three black bars under it.

Setting it to the side, Kira pulls out a note pad and sets it down and looks at her in a very serious way, his usual demeanor swept away like the tip of a hat, "If you are interested in learning from him, meet me in the gym in about thirty minutes, bring water and wear something you are willing to sweat in, but do not wear your gii, or else you will have to take it off. Krav Maga is for the streets, so when kravists train, they train in a pair of work out pants of some kind and a t-shirt or a tank top " he says as he pulls a shirt out of his bag and lays it on the table.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:20 pm

Izumi looked at him skeptically, but nodded instead. If Kira was really sure that the guy would accept her than what could she say about it. And learning a bit about the other styles wasn't bad either. She watched him for a moment then raised an eyebrow as he put down a note pad.

And as he spoke again, it sent shivers down her spine. Izumi, only knowing him as some random goody guy that was way too gentlemanly, was surprised to see him so... serious. Gulping a little, she nodded her head.

"O-okay..."
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:07 pm

"Well, he will be with you in thirty minutes" Kira says as he unfolds his pants and hangs them over a chair. Then he takes the shirt and opens it, revealing a black shirt that had his name on it, on the right sleeve was the Krav Maga Global symbol, on the right is the name of his home dojo on the right. Laying the shirt out, then he pulls out a plastic bag and sets it down. I think you should go get ready he says as he grabs the stuff he pulled out and then places the bag in the storage closet and just as the serious side had come, it is wiped away. See you soon he says as he walks out of the room, to the closest bathroom.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Izumi looked on curiously as he continued to bring out various clothing, which suspiciously looked pretty high ranked. Her eyes narrowed at the symbols, but shrugged as she turned back around and headed into the supply closet again where her things were.

Feeling a little stupid for changing into her school uniform right after she just put it on, Izumi cursed herself before laying out her work out clothes. It was small shorts, though not hoochie ones - it was actually pretty moderate, and a tank top.

Izumi winced at it. Was this alright to use in a martial arts setting? Sighing she quickly changed and then went back outside with her things. Seeing that Kira hadn't come back in, the Yamanaka headed to the gym.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down