Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Clubs & Organization Template I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Clubs & Organization Template I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Clubs & Organization Template I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Clubs & Organization Template I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Clubs & Organization Template I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Clubs & Organization Template I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Clubs & Organization Template I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Clubs & Organization Template I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Clubs & Organization Template I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Clubs & Organization Template

Go down

Clubs & Organization Template Empty Clubs & Organization Template

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:37 pm

This is the template you must use for making clubs. A club can be created by a student or teacher, but if made by a student, a teacher must then reply in the topic, agreeing to act as the staff advisor.

Anyone wishing to join a club must sign up in that club's creation topic, and they will be added to the club usergroup. Each club gets their own room in which meetings may be held.

Template

Code:
[b]Club Name:[/b] (What you've named your club)
[b]Usergroup Name:[/b] (The usergroup that only club members will be let into)
[b]Meeting Topic Name:[/b] (name of the category that will be created with the group's approval)
[b]Staff Advisor:[/b] (The Teacher in charge of the club)
[b]Student Members:[/b] (List of Students in the club. You must have three students willing to join before approval will be given)
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

https://whacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down