Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
ice cream and pets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
ice cream and pets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
ice cream and pets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
ice cream and pets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
ice cream and pets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
ice cream and pets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
ice cream and pets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
ice cream and pets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
ice cream and pets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

ice cream and pets...

2 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

ice cream and pets... - Page 2 Empty Re: ice cream and pets...

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:38 am

"Adam?" I ask, "Who's Adam?" I look down as I'm still in disagreement with Berry, though I'm not one to speak for her possessions. "As long as you can tell they like what you buy them, do as you wish." I state, smiling weakly, "I'll wait here, alright?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:48 am

Berry looks at him "Adam was my best friend but he died a year after my parents.." She smiles lightly "I guess I'll get a dress later.." She giggles "I'll get them these collars and some toys!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:29 am

"I'm sorry..." I confess, not just for Adam, but for my immaturity beforehand, "Don't hesitate in getting a dress." Having said this, I sit on a bench nearby in the mall, watching over Berry as she gets collars and toys, waiting.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:49 am

Berry giggles and grabs his hand "come on edo you have to pick out things to!" She smiles lightly and pulls him over to the toys and collars. She picks out what she wants and giggles. "you choose now edo!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:52 pm

I smile lightly as Berry pulls me over to pick toys and collars out. I look over to a thin, bronze-coloured collar with a tiny steel center for the cat's name. "I'll take this one!" I state before moving onto some toys. I look over to some scratch-proof plush toys and balls, taking them immediately for my cat to use. "All done!" I declare
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:34 am

Berry giggles and smiles lightly. "yeah come on let's go check out edo!" She walks to the counter and sets her stuff down. She gets out her wallet and smiles happily.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:40 am

"Yes ma'am!" I reply, setting my items next to Berry's and pulling my wallet out as well. "Here you go." I say to the cashier, handing him the money required, "Have a nice day!" With this, I gather my things in a bag the cashier provides, then wait for Berry.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:08 am

Berry blinks and looks at him. "edo I was going to buy the stuff.." She crosses her arms and pouts slightly. She giggles and hands him the money to pay him back for buying the toys and collars. She grabs her stuff and smiles "come edo let's go show our kittens their new homes and toys!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:44 am

I laugh softly as Berry pouts, hugging and kissing her in response. "Sorry..." I confess, "I forgot I promised you that, though now technically, you've just paid for me." I grab her hand, doing as she wants to as we begin to walk in the direction of her dorm.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:48 pm

Berry looks at him and smiles "alright.. I forgive you.." She giggles and kisses him lightly. "this is gong to be so much fun.." She serious walking and blinks "oh no I forgot to get kitty food and treats!" She looks at edo "we should go get some right?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:58 pm

"Unfortunately, kittens are too young to have treats. However, we can go get some cat nip if you want." I respond, looking over to Berry, "Also, cats like to drink milk, so I think we're covered on that." I blush as she kisses me, smiling brightly afterwards. I hold her hand tightly. "Now this sounds gross, but I think we might have to get litter boxes too."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Berry giggles and smiles lightly. "ok let's go get those things!" She pulls him back into the pet shop again. She waves at the cashier "hi again we come to get some more stuff!" She giggles "ok edo I'll get the cat nip stuff and you get the litter stuff!" She giggles and smiles as she beginnings to look for the cat nip.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:34 am

"Alright!" I reply cheerfully to Berry, but sigh in a dull tone afterwards as she left me to get all the dirty stuff. I look around the store once more, running up and down the aisles. There were so many sections for a single species here, and it bothered me. "Where are you, litter boxes?" I ask, continuing to examine the area. I finally manage to find a few, which were conveniently set beside cat bowls as I pick them up too, placing them all in a cart as I find one nearby. "All done, Berry!" I announce, "Need some help?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:32 am

Berry giggles and smiles as she walks up with the cat nip. "is this the right stuff edo?" She holds it up to him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:26 am

"Yes ma'am!" I smile, hugging Berry briefly, "Now you can go pay for it, right?" I wink to her as I say this, remembering how much she wanted to do something nice for me. I look inside the cage I'm carrying as I have yet to name the kitten inside. "I'll let Berry name you, okay?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:41 am

Berry giggles and pays for the stuff. She looks at him and smiles. "if I name your kitty you name mine ok edo!?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:13 am

I nod as Berry pays for my stuff. "Thank you!" I respond, "I got litter boxes and bowls for you too, so I'll be sure to drop them off by your dorm." I look at her again with curiosity as I wonder what I'll name her cats. As she mentions the topic, I nod again. "Alright! But let's keep the names a secret to each other until we head back to your dorm!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:57 am

Berry giggles and smiles "alright!" She grabs the stuff "let's go edo!" She was so excited.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:36 pm

I laugh as Berry seemed so excited just to go home and name these cats. I follow her happily, eager to see what's next. "I hope you picked a good name out for my kitten." I state, "I have some good ones in mind for yours, anyway."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:48 am

Berry giggles "don't worry I think I have a perfect one for yours!" She smiles as they reach her dorm. She opens the door and sets her kittens free. "welcome to your new home!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:11 am

I set my kitten free as the rest join them, shutting the door behind me for safety. "Look at them! They're so peaceful and cooperative!" I comment, looking around, "Like I said before, everything here is worthwhile." I hold Berry's hand tightly, watching the kittens as they play.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:09 am

Berry giggles and smiles at edo. "this is so cute!" She hugs him tightly and looks at the kittens. "would you like to hear the name I came up for your kitten?" She wiggles excitedly, she couldn't holds it in anymore. "I picked the name Akito for your kittens name.. Do..do you like it?" She tilts her head and looks at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:59 pm

I nod my head as I indeed like the name Berry picked out. "Perfect!" I reply cheerfully, "Since you have a boy and a girl, I thought of both a masculine and feminine one myself." I look over to the male kitten first. "This one's name is Kuro. It reminds me of a pet I think I owned as a kid." I then look over to the female cat. "This one's name is Kirin. Do you like the names I gave you?" I look over to Berry with curiosity as she hugs me tightly, kissing her and hugging her back.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:16 am

Berry smiles happily and claps her hands "those names are prefect!! I love them edo thank you!" She giggles and kneels down "Kuro, Kirin come to mommy!" She holds out her hands and looks over at Akito "you come play to Akito.." She grabs a cat toy and dangles them over the kittens.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:32 am

I smile and blush as I watch Berry play with the kittens. I kneel down beside her, placing my hands on her shoulders and kissing her cheek from behind. "It's like we're real parents, huh?" I state, "Two sons and one daughter." I laugh softly at the thought, placing my hand over the hand Berry is using to dangle the toy. "Looks like you love mommy already, Akito!" I say cheerfully, causing Akito to run to me and happily jump into my arms.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum