Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

trying tennis but failing..(open)

2 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 10 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:53 am

I blush deeply as Berry hugs my arm. I brush her hair back. "You're so affectionate..." I comment, "I wish I were more like you sometimes." I laugh softly as I remember a stunt Berry tried to pull earlier. "By the way, you made me blush." I mention, "Congratulations!" I giggle softly and nuzzle Berry kindly, holding one of her hands and intertwining my fingers were hers.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 10 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:37 am

Berry blushes and looks at him "you do? Why do you wish that edo?" She tilts her had and smiles lightly. She blinks and giggles happily "I did make you blush! I won.." She smiles happily and hugs his arm tighter.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:20 am

"You're so fun to be around, so cooperative, nice, and positive at all times. In those ways, I'm jealous of you." I look to Berry and smile brightly as she hugs my arm tighter. I kiss her before looking to her once more. I pat her leg as my smile widens. "You mean a lot to me, and have given me a lot of hope in life. There's nothing better I could ask for from a person."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:25 am

Berry blinks "your jealous of me edo.." She giggles and kisses him back. She smiles happily "I'm glad you I was able to do that for you edo!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:34 am

"Is it bad that I'm jealous of you?" I ask curiously, looking away for a second and towards the kittens. "I think we've both done some awesome things for each other, and they don't seem to end." I hold Berry's hands and place them on my legs. "These moments...I don't want them to end, Berry." I smile proudly, hugging her better than I ever have before.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:39 am

Berry shakes her head "no it's not bad I'm just surprised to hear that.." She giggles and smiles. She blinks and blushes as he hugs her. She smiles and wraps her arms around him and hugs him back. "I love you edo!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:48 am

"I love you too, Berry." I comment, "Now let's order that breakfast!" It was true that I just stopped a pretty good moment, though I was starving now, and would need something to eat as soon as possible. I let go of Berry and run to a cabinet. I grab some coffee beans and store them in a coffee maker. Additionally, I run French vanilla in the machine to give it flavour. I was also wondering if throwing white chocolate in would make it any better. It was that kind of season, anyways.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:44 pm

Berry blinks and giggles "you must be really hungry.." She smiles "when ever you're ready we can go edo.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:18 pm

I take out my mixture of French vanilla coffee and white hot chocolate, looking to Berry as she didn't seem to understand what I was saying. "My intentions were to have the food brought here...by an employee." I state, laughing softly, "However, if you wanna head out for breakfast, that's fine with me!" I look at the coffee on the table, suggesting to myself that I should grab something to keep my hand cool while holding the cup. "You know those covers you put over your coffee cup so you can hold your coffee carefully?" I ask, "Do you have one of those?" By the looks of it, it seemed I didn't wanna head outside until my coffee was done. I was still tired, after all.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Berry blinks and blushes "oh we can do that! That would be easier.." She looks at him and nods "oh I have one of those.. Hold on.." She kneels down and crawls into the cabinet a little. She pulls out the thing edo asked for. "here you go.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:02 pm

"Thank you!" I respond happily, taking the cover and placing it over my cup. I hold the cup carefully, my hand over the cover as I take a sip. "This is delicious!" I comment, "Try it!" I carefully extend my arms, briefly offering the cup to Berry. I nod my head in thanks again as Berry approves of my idea.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:43 pm

Berry blinks and smiles as he offers some of his coffee to her. "thank you.." She takes the cup carefully. She smiles as she takes a sip out of it. She wiggles happily and gives the cup back to him. "oh wow that taste yummy!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:48 pm

I smile, taking back the cup as Berry seems to enjoy the drink. I take bigger sips before finishing the coffee. I wasn't that thirsty, anyway. I look to Berry curiously. "You ready to order?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:14 am

Berry smiles and nods "yes, but where would you like to order from edo? I don't know any breakfast places really.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:24 am

I look around for phonebooks, only to find one strictly about businesses. "Here you go!" I cheer towards Berry, handing her the book after finding a page, "This one was rated five stars, and accepts special orders! Do as you like!" With this being said, I go to sit down near the table, and close my eyes while resting my head upon it.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:55 am

Berry blinks and looks at the book. "edo what would you like? I'm not sure what to order.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:06 am

"Are there any names that stick out to you?" I ask, "You can show me what they have, as well. I'm sure I'll recognize what they sell." I look to Berry and smile happily before looking back.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:57 am

Berry blinks and looks at the menu. "uh.." She really didn't know what anything was on the menu. "edo please help me.. Your smart I'm sure you know what these things are.." She sits down by them.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:05 pm

"Just look back here..." I advise, "Firstly, there are the basics: cinnamon buns, donuts, bagels, waffles, pancakes, toast, bacon and eggs." I smile as I read through this very delicious menu. It seemed simpler than Berry had described. "Omelettes are eggs with mixtures of things such as bacon, beef and onions. They also have all sorts of breakfast sandwiches including the egg sandwich we once had." I look to Berry and smile even brighter. "Whatever is on your mind, order it, okay?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Berry blushes "I think I was looking at the wrong menu.." She looks at the menu. She grabs the phone and orders some cinnamon buns and bacon with waffles.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:07 pm

I laugh softly towards Berry's mistake. Assuming that she had gone to the phone so quickly, I presumed she knew what she wanted. Not only this, but that I'd be okay with it- or rather, pleased. For the time being, I go sit on the living room couch and turn on the TV.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:30 am

Berry hangs up the phone after she was done. "ok that's done.." She blinks and realizes that they were out of milk. She freaks out slightly and grabs her purse. "I'll be back edo I have to go get some milk!" She runs out the door and down the stairs.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:42 am

"She had a purse?" I wonder, laughing softly after seeing Berry freak out. To aid the kittens for now, I bring out three more bowls of cat nip. Akito seemed really into it lately. In fact, the kittens seemed as though they were mature enough to eat more. "Let's watch TV together!" I suggest to the kittens, sitting on the couch while all of them rest upon my legs. I take out my laptop, only to receive some exciting news. Having read it, I get right to my remaining exams. "To a bright future!" I cheer.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:54 am

Berry walks up the stairs "oh no I wore myself out running all the way to the store and back here.." She sits down on a stair and pants lightly. She closes her eyes to catch her breath.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:00 am

Having been too concentrated on my exams, I hear none of the panting that goes on outside, still working on my tests. "Submit! Submit!" I shout constantly, sending numerous assignments in to the WHA school district. My exams were now finished, and all I had to wait for now were the results. "Hmm..." I mutter while looking at the kittens. They smile towards my success as I witness them crawl up my chest. My thoughts now of what to do next were forgotten.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next