Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

trying tennis but failing..(open)

2 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 7 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by berrysoul Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:53 pm

Berrys dream seemed to go from good to bad. She woke up screaming and she holds her arms shivering in fear. Tears ran down her face and she was unable to stop them.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 7 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:03 pm

I am startled as I hear Berry wake up screaming. "Shh!" I shout, putting my hand over Berry's mouth. I hug her tightly as I see her shiver. I rub my hand slowly up and down her back. "Everything's alright, Berry. I'm here for you, remember?" I sigh, looking down to her, smiling and kissing her forehead.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:30 pm

Berry looks at him and hugs him tightly. "I'm sorry.." She cries into his shoulder. "I didn't mean to wake you up.." She looks at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:44 pm

I laugh softly as Berry hugs me and cries into my shoulder. "Haha, looks like I'll need a new shirt!" I chuckle, "Anyways, like I said, you're always free to interrupt me. I appreciate your company!" I kiss Berry's cheek, trying to calm her down. "Your hugs are getting better." I comment, giggling.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:40 pm

Berry blinks and looks at him. She wipes the tears away as they stop. "thank you edo.." She hugs him tightly and nuzzles him. She looks at his shirt and tries to wipe the tears away.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:50 pm

"It's fine." I laugh as Berry tries to wipe the tears away, "They're already drying off." I notice her hug me yet again as my smile widens. "You're so affectionate, Berry." I comment, kissing her forehead. I hug her back and keep my arms wrapped around her. "Are you still tired?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Berry looks at him "kinda..but I'm scared to go to sleep again.." She nuzzles him and hugs him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:18 am

I sigh as Berry indicates that she had a nightmare. "Just get comfy, okay?" I suggest, "I'm with you if you need anything." With this being said, I leave my eyes open for a bit, watching over Berry until I can tell she's asleep.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:48 pm

Berry nods and lays down. She cuddles up to edo as close as she could get. She yawns slightly and closes her eyes "thank you for being here with me edo.. Please don't ever leave.." She wraps an arm over his chest.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:53 pm

I blush more as Berry gets even closer to me. I listen to her speak, smiling more than I ever had before. "I will never leave you, Berry." I state, "I promise." I then feel Berry wrap an arm around my chest. I sigh, looking over so the right side of my face is on the pillow. "Sweet dreams, Berry!" I whisper.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:08 pm

Berry smiles "night night edo.." She kisses him lightly and falls asleep slowly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:24 pm

I watch Berry fall asleep, sighing in relief and nuzzling her. I close my eyes and grin. "Now it's my turn." I mutter before dozing up, cuddling with a Berry as I do so.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Berry smiles happily as she sleeps. Her dreams had calmed down.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:07 pm

I sleep fortunately now as I don't seem to hear a single peep from any of my surroundings. However, I am still curious as to what scared Berry while I sleep.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:44 pm

Berry wakes up later and sits up. She gets out of bed and walks to the bathroom. "maybe I'll take a bath.." She starts the water and yawns.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:34 pm

I shudder and open my eyes as I hear all these sudden noises. Half-asleep, I look at Berry entering the bathroom. "Good morning, honey." I greet, smiling and giggling. I stretch and yawn afterwards, now heading for the kitchen. I witness the kittens' excitement during this time, noticing Kirin lean on my leg, while Akito and Kuro climb on my shoulders. "You're just like Berry, Kirin!" I laugh.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:01 pm

Berry pokes her head out and giggles. "good morning!" She runs out in wrapped up in a big fluffy towel and kisses him quickly. She runs back into the bathroom and closes the door.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:47 pm

I blush as Berry kisses me and runs back into the bathroom. I head to the kitchen and put some bread in the toaster, place some bacon strips on a frying pan, and set eggs on another pan. In other words, I was making breakfast. I call the kittens and set their bowls down on the ground with cat nip and milk.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Berry stays in the bathroom for a little bit. She comes out in comfy clothes and wet hair. She walks into the kitchen "yummy something smells good!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:28 pm

Toast pops out of the toaster as I pile them on a mini plate. I then slide some waffles into the toaster and await their completion. After this, while the bacon cooks, I take a spatula and work with the eggs so they are done over-easy.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:38 pm

Berry blinks and looks at him "can I help with anything?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:58 pm

"Your hair is still wet." I mention, giggling. I move to Berry and turn her around. "Head back to your room! I wanna surprise you!" I state. I go back to my cooking as I pull out some English muffins. I take out the bacon and place them on the English muffins, then fold the over-easy eggs into a patty figure. They cook into a yellow-looking patty egg which are placed atop the bacon. The waffles are ready as I place them on mini plates. Finally, I pile cheddar, mozzarella, provolone, white cheddar and asiago cheese on a plate and melt them together via a microwave. The cheese mixture goes inside the English Muffins as well, creating several egg sandwiches. "Just give me a few more moments, Berry!" I shout.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:59 am

Berry blinks and heads back to her room. She dies her hair a little bit. She puts them up in pigtails and smiles "ok edo!" She changes her clothes. She changes into a skirt and a long sleeve shirt that hung off one arm. "there.." She giggles lightly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:07 am

After setting a handful of condiments and drinks on a neatly covered table, along with the egg sandwiches, I look up and smile. "Come in!" I declare, moving away from the scene until Berry shows up.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:05 am

Berry walks out and smiles. She jumps around and claps her hands "awesome! It looks so yummy!!" She giggles and looks at him "do you like what I did with my hair and stuff?" She blushes and looks at the table again "thank you so much edo! You're awesome for making breakfast!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next