Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

With these cat ears I will become a Neko! (finished)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) - Page 2 Empty Re: With these cat ears I will become a Neko! (finished)

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:07 am

She overheard her words and asks, "Hm? Your lover?", and looks at her curiously, smiling and calls the waiter again for some iced coffee, making some few changes to it in the order.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) - Page 2 Empty Re: With these cat ears I will become a Neko! (finished)

Post by berrysoul Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:14 am

Berry blinks and blushes deeply and shakes her head "n..no! It's a song I remember from a long time ago my friend Adam said that my mom use to sing it to me but I don't remember.. I just remember the words.." She looks at the ground still blushing.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:18 am

She chuckles and looks outside, "For some reason, I don't remember much of my childhood, except for a few memories...Ah, it's getting dark now huh", she sighs and looks back at her.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:24 am

Berry blinks and looks at her surprised "you..you don't remember your childhood either?" She smiles lightly and looks around, time seemed to fly by it was amazing.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:28 am

"I usually have long-term memory but I can't remember my childhood very clearly". She signals the waiter for the bill and the waiter comes walking to her carrying the bill and the coffee on a tray. She gets some money her parents gave her from her wallet and pays the waiter, then drinks the coffee.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:35 am

Berry looks at her "I don't know why I can't remember my childhood.. I don't remember how my parents died or if I had siblings.. Adam said it was because of the car crash I don't remember anything.." She sighs and rests her head in her palm "but I don't even remember a car crash.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:18 am

"Well maybe there are more dark things to it than that", she stands up slowly and finishes her coffee, "I'll be going back to my dorm now, I still have many things to fix.", She smiles at her and walks out of the cafe.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:54 am

Berry blinks and looks at her confused. She stands up quickly and follows her "could you explain what you mean please?" She looks at her "I can help you unpack and stuff if you like.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:16 am

"No, it's nothing, don't mind me, and I'll have a few servants do it for me when they arrive", she smiles at her before completely leaving the store and leaving the mall, Heading to her dorm when she gets back.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:32 am

Berry blinks "uh ok.." She stops walking "bye bye.." She sighs and walks the other way. "I wonder where I want to go next..; she giggles and smiles.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2