Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) - Page 2 Empty Re: What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished)

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:31 pm

I sigh and laugh softly as this is definitely not what I expected. Trees? Who would? I couldn't quite understand how these trees could be considered 'friends', though who am I to judge? She was already being affectionate towards me, after all. I weakly wave at the trees, unsure if I'm being tricked or if I really should consider introducing myself to inanimate objects. "How do I know when they're talking to me?" I ask, blushing in embarrassment.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) - Page 2 Empty Re: What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished)

Post by berrysoul Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:53 pm

Berry giggles "you can't hear them talk but you can talk to them.. Just tell them your name.. Even though they don't talk sometimes the wind will give you an answer!" She smiles and looks at them and sighs she walks over to the string keeping two branches together "it always comes undone .." She ties it up again walks over and grabs his hand "let name trees too! It'll show were friends..." She blinks and blushes deeply that probably made her sound weird. She remembers how the kids would pick on her for talking to the trees. She hides her face with her hair and hugs edo "please don't think am weird.." Her voice was shaky from holding back tears.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:47 am

"T-The wind?! Last time I checked, I couldn't speak to that either!" I think in my head, looking over to watch Berry treat the trees to her liking. I could see why there was some sort of band that connected these two trees together, though I wished not to tell Berry unless she asked. It was sudden, however, to see her come hug me again, yet shake as she did so. I sigh briefly, then smile. I brush the hair back that covers Berry's face, looking into her eyes. "You're not weird..." I whisper, "You're unique. That's what makes you a student here, and more importantly, my friend." I look over to the trees again, grinning as I introduce myself. "My name is Edo Nakamura! Pleased to meet you!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:15 am

Berry blinks and blushes lightly. She looks at him and a smile spreads across her face. She hugs him tightly "your the best!" She giggles and holds onto his hand. a breeze swipes through her hair. She looks at him "old man gosho likes you!" She giggles and runs over to another set of trees "you name one first.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:31 pm

I blush a bit as Berry hugs me yet again; the second one to be held tight. I see her hold hands with me, responding as I intertwine my fingers with hers. I hear that Old Man Gosho likes me as I wave to him. "Thank you!" I reply cheerfully before being dragged over to another set of trees. "This one looks intimidating..." I point out to Berry, "Let's name her Boo!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:36 pm

Berry giggles and smiles "ok" she taps her chin as she thinks "then the other tree will be Yoshi!" She giggles and spins "lady boo and sir Yoshi! What do you think?" She smiles and looks at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:09 pm

"I like it!" I reply happily, looking over to Berry. I pause for a moment, unsure of what to do now. It was quite embarrassing, actually. It was almost as if I were expecting to be pulled over again if we headed onto that same street. Here I was, holding hands with a girl, anyway. She seemed happy, so why not let her make the next move? "So, Berry, what do you wanna do next?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:14 pm

Berry looks at him and smiles "let's go eat!" She giggles happily and jumps around. She waves goodbye to boo, Yoshi, old man gosho and Mrs.B. She smiles and starts to drag him away. She blinks and looks at him "uh I just remembered I don't know where were going.." She blushes lightly and looks at the ground.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:32 pm

I blush in embarrassment to an even further extent, having listened to Berry's words. "Uh...I forget." I respond sadly, looking away. I felt uncomfortable now, standing next to someone who seemed interested in food, yet couldn't now. "Do you know any other places we can check out?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:36 pm

Berry smiles "well that's alright!" She thinks for a moment and smiles "do you like rides?" She tilts her head and looks at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:42 pm

I sigh in relief as Berry seems very considerate. However, as she mentions a broad subject, I am left curious as to what exactly she is talking about. "Are you talking about amusement parks?" I ask. Hopefully she wasn't asking me to be her ride. That sure would be a shame...
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Berry smiles "yeah there's one near here.. We can walk.. Unless you want to do something else.." She looks at him and smiles warmly "I don't want to make you do something you won't like.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:55 pm

"I love amusement parks!" I smile, hugging Berry. This was the first time, however, that I had ever decided to go on rides during the night. Not that going during the night freaked me out, but rather that I just had no history of doing so. Hopefully I wouldn't show any fear during this time. "Oh, I almost forgot!" I mention, quickly grabbing a tiny slip of paper from my pocket with my dorm number on it. "I was gonna give this to you the first time we met in case you wanted to come over!" I hand the slip of paper over after speaking. "Better put that somewhere safe. I wouldn't want it to slide out of your pocket during the rides!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:13 pm

Berry smiles "oh thank you!" She looks around for some paper "uh do you have some paper I'll give you my dorm number too!" She giggles happily and looks at the paper. She thinks of a safe place to put it. She claps her hands and slips it into her shirt "do you think it will be safe there?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:20 pm

I blush heavily as I hear Berry's question, laughing softly. "You're not trying to make me look at your boobs, are you?" I ask curiously, trying to look away. "Yeah, hiding it in your shirt will be fine...and here!" I offer my hand to Berry. It was quite obvious how uncomfortable I felt now. Was I being challenged? "Write your dorm number on my hand, and I'll be sure to remember it!" I state before stumbling. I sigh, looking over, ashamed of my thoughts. Berry probably had no idea why I was like this all of a sudden.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:24 pm

Berry blushes and shakes her head "what no I just wasn't sure if it was a good place.." She giggles softly and takes out a pen and writes her dorm number on his hand. She smiles and looks at him. She soon had a worried look on her face "are you alright? Do you feel sick?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:15 pm

"I-I'm fine." I chuckle, "You know, I'm really having a good time, Berry. Do you still wanna go to that amusement park?" I hold her hand as I ask her this, getting back up. With my free hand, I wipe the dust off my pants. It worried me how at ease I felt with touching Berry now; uncomfortable, yet comfortable at the same time. It was weird. "Uh...one of my hands seems to be dirty now. Do you have any water?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Berry blinks and pulls him over to the water fountain "here you go.. I hope this is ok.." She giggles and smiles "sure amusement parks are fun.. But I'll go only if you want to.. I know it's getting late and people get tired.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:18 pm

As I'm pulled over to a water fountain, I use the faucet to wash the dirt off my hand, leaving it wet for the air to dry. "Another thing my parents taught me..." I grin as I hear Berry's words, "Ladies first! Whether you want to go to an amusement park or not is fine with me. I just want you to have fun...get a goodnight' sleep, you know?" I laugh softly towards my own words before hugging Berry. "Thanks for everything so far..." I smile brightly.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:26 pm

Berry giggles and smiles lightly "why don't we just go on a few rides then head to bed.." She stretches lightly "I've had so much happen today I think am tired!" She laughs lightly and looks at him "do you like that plan?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:52 pm

I laugh softly. "No need to ask..." I reply, "Though it sounds good." I stand up proudly, offering my hand to Berry. "It seems holding arms has gotten a bit outdated, huh?" I chuckle, "Now let's get to those rides! We don't wanna be too late, after all! Any minute now and the whole park could shutdown for the night!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:58 pm

Berry giggles and smiles, she takes his hands and blushes lightly. "holding hands are fun!" She giggles happily and starts to run off toward the amusement park.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:17 pm

"You sure are giddy..." I mutter as Berry takes both of my hands. Why both? Am I gonna be dragged again? All of her blushing, giggles and excitement towards me- I knew something was up, though I'd save the 'great question' for tomorrow. I didn't wanna risk a day like this, after all. "Hey, Berry. Wanna go on a date with me sometime? Maybe to that restaurant we missed out on!" This question was an exception, for I couldn't tell if it'd bother her to answer it, though it didn't hurt me to ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Berry looks at him and smiles "that sounds like so much fun! I would love too!" She giggles happily as she stop in front of amusement park "we're here!" She spins around excitedly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:32 pm

[Let's continue this in its rightful forum, or in other words, the Amusement Park forum]
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next