Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Halloween Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Halloween Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Halloween Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Halloween Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Halloween Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Halloween Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Halloween Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Halloween Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Halloween Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Halloween Ball

+3
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Nao Pryderi
Kyouya L. Koga
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Halloween Ball - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Ball

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Berry smiles "that's so cool how you know us!" She giggles "I didn't know, knowing thinks makes life interesting.." She thinks for a moment "what do you know about us?" She tilts her head and looks at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:20 am

"That's quite strange, but it can't be helped I guess, I should really get more information about other students here" she says as she flips her phone open and stands up, "I'll be back in a few minutes, please excuse me". She bows and runs off from the two of them, talking to the person on the phone.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:59 pm

Kyouya looked at Berry first, "Your name is Berry Mikan. You're an orphan by death though, the cause is yet unknown. You have an insatiable need to please others because of your own childhood depressions caused by the death of a close friend. You spent some time as a homeless child when the mother of a different friend kicked you out. You enjoy candy." Kyouya raised a hand and waved over a waiter with a plate laden with an assortment of candy, "For the lady." he stated and the waiter offered the platter to Berry.

"As for you," he said turning to the other woman at the table. "Your name is Mary "Higabana" Ichijo. You come from a privileged family that has you to thank for it. Your hard work really paid off for them. While it saddens me that you intended to enroll in another school, I am happy to see that you've chosen to stay at this one. Im also happy that you decided to attend my ball instead of keeping to the quite of our extensive library."
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

https://whacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:27 am

Berry blinks and looks at him shocked. She smiles "wow you know a lot! You're super smart!" She giggles and blinks when a plate of candy is placed infront of her. She smiles wide and claps her hands "yeah candy!!" She wiggles in her seat happily and excited "your so nice!" She eats some candy.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:58 am

She gets back and sits down in time for him to say the said information. "Impressive, and it seems my company knows about you too. You are Kyouya L. Koga, you went through a lot of problems in your childhood and resorted to girls to escape from those problems, and it seems you like the company of women as the information here said you are...a flirt. You are very conscious of your appearance to other people. And lastly, your parents sent you off here, though it's not much of a military academy.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:04 am

Kyouya responded without missing a beat, expecting a large corporation like hers to know everything about anyone she may come into contact with. "Yes, a happy misfortune for me."
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:08 am

Berry blinks and looks at him then at Mary. She sets the candy down. "am sorry you have a sad past.." She smiles warmly at him. She wasn't sure what to say or do. She looks around and splits up the plate of candy and gives each of them a fair share. She giggles happily "now we all have candy!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:15 am

She looks at the candies, trying to find ones she may like, and spots a chocolate with a strawberry filling inside, "I remember these, my mother used to always give me some, when I was very tired from all the reading and studying", she sighs, "and back then I had to wear clothes that are fit for boys"
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:24 am

Kyouya chuckled as Berry passed out candy, it was an expected response from her. He wondered how far she would go just please someone. He turned his attention to Mary, responding to her words. "Well, Whisper Hallow Academy has a very lack dress code. You're pretty much free to wear as much, or little, as you please."
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:32 am

Berry giggles and smiles happily "it's fun not being told what to wear! It would be so boring.." She blinks "well some uniforms are really cute.." She giggles as she thinks of a bunch of cute uniforms. She eats some candy and smiles happily. She was happy to see no one was sad from talking about their past. She swings her feet as she sits.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:35 am

"Oh, is that so? Then I might wear those clothes again then, it feels much more comfortable and it's also easy to move in" she said as she stood up and waves at them. "I'll be back in a while!", she waves again at both of them and runs off.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:50 pm

Kyouya looked at the candy that was placed in front of him. He looked up at Berry, then back at the candy. He thought about it for a moment and decided not to reveal his face to eat any of the candy. "So, are you enjoying the ball?"
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:00 pm

Berry smiles and looks at him "yes the ball is so amazing!" She giggles happily "this ball is so much fun!" She wiggles in her chair "I also like the music it's super fun!" She looks at him and smiles "are you enjoying the ball?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:01 am

She returns, wearing a slender tailcoat that fits her body size, a dress shirt, and black formal pants. Her red hair loosely tied into a ponytail. "Ah~ how comfortable it is to be in this"
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:40 am

"Of course, I arranged it after all. How would it look if the host didn't enjoy his own party?" Kyouya laughed. He then saw that Mar had rejoined them after her short trip away. She had changed into a suit of some sort. He couldn't imagine how that could be considered comfortable, but to each their own. He shrugged off the thought and said, "If that's how you wish to dress, then so be it. I don't think I would be very comfortable in something like that."
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2