Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Shino Hojo I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Shino Hojo I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Shino Hojo I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Shino Hojo I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Shino Hojo I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Shino Hojo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Shino Hojo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Shino Hojo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Shino Hojo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Shino Hojo

2 posters

Go down

Shino Hojo Empty Shino Hojo

Post by Shino Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:00 am

Vital Statistics:

Name: Shino Hojo
Age/Grade: 16 / Freshman
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 127 lbs
Appearance:

Shino Hojo YwhKIQK

Relations:
Both of his parents are working. He has a younger sister and dotes on her a lot to the point of being overly protective. As a result, others often teased him for having a sister complex.

Sexuality:
Shino is straight but he never got close to a girl before, as he used to be in an all boys middle school. Besides his little sister, he gets nervous and flustered when meeting the opposite sex.

Preferences:
From the numerous amount of ‘informative’ books that his friends introduced to him and their regular observation of the female students from other schools, he noticed he has a soft spot for girls who are tomboys - especially. the ones that have an aggressive nature.

He likes taking care of his little sister and pampering her. Shino also enjoys karaoke every once in a while, although his singing is rather horrible, unbeknownst to him. Playing at the arcade is also another hobby of his. He also loves cute objects but will not admit it for fear of being teased.

Dislikes:
Shino was never one to study and actually repeated a grade for not doing well enough. Not to mention, he especially hates being teased as he does not know how to deal with it. Selfish and insensitive people are also on the top of his hate list which is the reason he despises his parents.

Back story:

History: In the past, the Hojo family was a happy family, spending every day together - always laughing and smiling. However, the atmosphere didn't last. The parents soon received a promotion at their respective jobs. With the higher responsibility, the two could barely find any time to spend on their family. That leaves the siblings to play by themselves. They were sad...but they understood that their parents are working hard for their sake.

One day, the daughter fell ill. The son, still considerably young at the time, didn't know how to handle the situation. He tried contacting both his parents but failed. He tried and tried again until his mother finally answered. However, it was not a reply he had expected. She told the son off for disturbing her at work and that his sister is probably just faking it for attention. She then hung up. He tried again with the father. The response was no different. The son, soon desperate, carried the daughter to a nearby clinic where she got treated for high fever. The doctor called for the parents to come in which they did, but, instead of worrying over their sick child, they made a fuss over what a pointless waste of time it was to come and that their work is in jeopardy. That was when the son finally snapped at the two.

To this day, the Hojo household was no longer a happy one. The son promised to himself to provide as much love and attention as possible to the daughter, so as to ensure that she doesn't ever feel lonely. The son and the daughter have since then left to attend Whisper Academy so as not to depend on their parents and to learn to fend for themselves. 

Last edited by Shino on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Shino Hojo Empty Re: Shino Hojo

Post by Hiro Saito Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:09 am

I like your application overall, but could you please explain how Shino came to whisper hollow and it is a bit of a nitpick but 127 lbs for his height seems a bit unhealthy.
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:28 am

K done.
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down