Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Cordelia Reagus (Cora) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Cordelia Reagus (Cora) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Cordelia Reagus (Cora) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Cordelia Reagus (Cora) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Cordelia Reagus (Cora) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Cordelia Reagus (Cora) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Cordelia Reagus (Cora) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Cordelia Reagus (Cora) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Cordelia Reagus (Cora) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Cordelia Reagus (Cora)

2 posters

Go down

Cordelia Reagus (Cora) Empty Cordelia Reagus (Cora)

Post by Cordelia Reagus Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:59 am

Cordelia Reagus (Cora) Otaku-1318306650-U0
Vital Statistics:

Name: Cordelia Reagus
Age/Grade: 15, Freshman/1st year
Height: 5'3
Weight: 99 pounds
Appearance: [picture above] Cordelia is extremely thin, to the point of being quite underweight for her height, and rather malnourished. The reason for her weight, or lack thereof it, is that she has a type of thyroid disease, the unblanced and abnormaly high thyroid hormones in her body make her lose much of her body mass, as well as making her extremely sensitive to heat, it's not as severe as it could be, but it does keep her weight low. Due to this, she is also quite weak. She has long, auburn colored hair that has a natural wave to it, and can sometimes turn into curls on it's own. It goes a little past her shoulders, laying against her chest and close to the middle of her back. Her eyes are, naturaly, a warm chestnut brown with just a faint tint of red, but she often wears contacts that make her eyes colors that range from bright green to nearly hazel. She's a little short and often feels insecure about her height, as well as the size of her chest and length of her legs. Cordelia rarely wears makeup, and when she does it's only a light coat of mascara and lip gloss, she needs no help to look like she's blushing, since she usually is. She's rather small all together, and often spends alot of her time trying to look more like a teenager than a little girl.

Relations: Cora has a younger sister, and an older brother. Although she speaks of them little. Her parents are still together and both alive, although she might not know if they died, seeing as she barely gets a glance at them anymore.

Sexuality: Completely straight. She's not very experienced at all, and tends to be a little awkward when it comes to anything sexual, whether she's experiencing it, watching it or listening to people talk about it... She almost never acts sexualy. Definitely not her strong point, but when she gets going, she can come on just a bit too strong.
Preferences: Although she is super inexperienced, she does know that certain things turn her on. Raspy voices make her heart beat a little faster, as well as other little things, like an evening shadow of stubble or a guy walking with his hands in his pockets. She has her daydreams, of being kissed in the rain or on the beach at sunset, doesn't every girl? But, being so new to the world of dating and sexuality, she doesn't have a clue what she's doing or how she feels, and finds that she often gets lost in conversations about boys or sex and is forced to just nod along like she knows everything.
Likes: Reading is one of Cora's favorite passtimes, as she is often left alone to do it by herself and curls up on her bed with a good book. She also enjoys things like scary movies, playing her Violin, riding horses, listening to the rain on her window and redecorating her room.
Dislikes: She hates things like talking on the phone and doing any activity that she feels lost doing. Cora's dislikes also include, shopping, sickness, most large animals, sexy clothing and especially hospitals. And also small spaces, as she is extremely Claustrophobic.

Back story: Cordelia, or Cora, basically raised herself, and accels in all of her studies, especially Literature and Science classes. She prides herself on being able to do her best, despite her circumstances. Cora has a brother, although she doesn't talk about him much, and would like to keep it that way, no matter where she is. After her family fell in to debt, she was forced to come to WHA, it was definitely not by choice. Being shy and soft-spoken, she's naturally scared that she might be left out or won't be able to speak up when she needs to. She also has many insecurities about herself, so coming here will prove to be a complicated challenge for her.
History: Cordelia was very previlaged in her youth, her family was quite wealthy and had everything they could have wanted. Her sister was born 5 years after Cora was, but 2 months before her due date. Being premature caused her sister, Lily, many difficulties, as well as the entire family. After several life threatening situations, her sister was admitted into a hospital, permanently, at the tender age of 7. There, she was diagnosed with Leukemia in only a few months. Cordelia's family funds quickly dwindled, and along with Cora's own medical bills for her thyroid disease and many other problems, the family fell quickly into a mass of debt, they worked and struggled with it for three more long years. Since her parents were always busy working and trying to pay off the bills, Cordelia was left alone for the majority of her childhood. She spent this time in her room, reading quietly to herself and staring out the window at what might have been... Watching the other children play and not once did she feel sorry for herself, she just held her head up high and went on with her life. She did wonder though, wonder what could have happened if her sister hadn't fallen so ill so quickly. The years passed, and they passed slowly. The family was only falling further and further into debt as Lily's illness got worse, and the medical bills were piling up faster and faster as the days dragged on. Finally, the family was forced to forclose on their house just this year, they were also forced to send Cordelia away to boarding school, with her Grandmother paying the school bills and just barely managing to get by herself. Something in Cora stirred though, and told her that maybe she could be less of a burden to her family this way, and so, she left without a stuggle.
Now she will be here, at Whisper Hallow Academy, at the age of 15, walking these halls, being the new kid. Only time will tell what the future may hold for her.

Last edited by Cordelia Reagus on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cordelia Reagus
Cordelia Reagus
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Cordelia Reagus (Cora) Empty Re: Cordelia Reagus (Cora)

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:25 am

You must start as a freshmen. There is a reason to the madness.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

https://whacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia Reagus Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Ah, sorry. Changed it!
Cordelia Reagus
Cordelia Reagus
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:32 pm

It's cool. I don't think I said that anywhere.

Cordelia Reagus (Cora) Approved-Stamp
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

https://whacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down