Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Going for a night swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Going for a night swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Going for a night swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Going for a night swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Going for a night swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Going for a night swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Going for a night swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Going for a night swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Going for a night swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Going for a night swim

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Going for a night swim - Page 2 Empty Re: Going for a night swim

Post by Zilo Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:36 am

As she took her top off he seen it, his nose started to bleed and he held his crotch and quickly look away from it "come you please cover up" he said since this was his first time seeing a topless girl, Vanna taking her top off was a complete shock to him and caught him off guard.
Zilo
Zilo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanna Leon Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:40 am

Vanna looked up at him, she knew that would get a big reaction out of him. She giggled a whole lot. "Oh loosen up will you, whats the big deal?" she asked, looking down at his shorts, she could see that he got a little hard.
Vanna Leon
Vanna Leon
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilo Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:43 am

"well I never seen a girl topless before and this is very awkward to m!!!!e" he said still holding it and look away still not looking at her or her chest, even though he gets upset over being pick on, he was not a full cry baby from getting a scrape knee since he plays soccer.
Zilo
Zilo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanna Leon Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:47 am

Vanna stood up now and made him look her in the eye "Hey I just helped you so the least you could do is look at me" she said sternly, obviously a little upset. The warm water ran down the both of them, making her body shine a little bit in the water and what light came from the fixtures.
Vanna Leon
Vanna Leon
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilo Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:50 am

He look at her as he did not want to make her upset and just look her eyes and nothing else "s-sorry" he said trying not to look at her cheast, but her eyes only as he was starting to calm down a bit and slowly move his hand from his crotch.
Zilo
Zilo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanna Leon Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:53 am

Vanna looked down to see his hand moving from where his penis was, she wondered why he made such a huge deal about hiding it, she was open with her body. "Hmmm" she smiled and bent over, pant-sing him. Removing his swimming trunks and revealing his naked self. Staring at him a little.
Vanna Leon
Vanna Leon
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilo Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:58 am

Zilo freaked out as she removed his swimming trunks as he could think of was how embarrassing it was and he covers his self he looks at her with his face all red and he did not wanted her to look at him he was scared how she would react to her seeing his penis and the size of it as he looks at her and his face was still red.
Zilo
Zilo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanna Leon Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:02 am

"Okay well fairs fair you know" she said smiling as she ran her fingers against his penis. Running the length of it in her head, and feeling just how hard it had been. "Why are you so shy?" she asked "Does it make you nervous when i do this?" she asked as she softly gripped the base of his cock.
Vanna Leon
Vanna Leon
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilo Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:10 am

"I never had a girl touch it before" he said as his face was still blushing from her touching his penis it felt weird and strange to him, but yet good to him his arm did not move when she touchs it his penis.
Zilo
Zilo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanna Leon Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:16 am

"Okay and what if I went like this?" she said as she started stroking it, and slowly got onto her knees. Looking up at him with a short but sweet smile. "Well?" she had asked him
Vanna Leon
Vanna Leon
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilo Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:20 am

"still awkward" he said as he look down and was still blushing "but it feels nice" he said to her as he was enjoying it and he was still looking at her and was still very shy.
Zilo
Zilo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanna Leon Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:27 am

Vanna stood up as she removed her hand from his penis and smiled. "well if it feels awkward I'll just stop" she said with a coy smile. Licking her lips a little bitand looking up at him as she was shorter.
Vanna Leon
Vanna Leon
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilo Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:31 am

"O-OK" he said as he look at her and put his shorts back on and his penis was still very hard he did not know if she wanted to be his Girl friend or what he was confused and wonder if she loved him of what.
Zilo
Zilo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanna Leon Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:34 am

"No keep those off" she said as she pulled them down again, "You were supposed to ask for me to keep going" she said with a wink, as she got back on her knees, and opened her mouth, trying to fit his penis in her mouth.
Vanna Leon
Vanna Leon
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilo Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:37 am

he blush and started to moan as she try to put it in his mouth he blush like crazy and just let her do it he look down at her and wonder what she will do
Zilo
Zilo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanna Leon Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:39 am

Vanna just licked the tip of his penis slowly, and sucking on it from time to time. she nibbled on the side of his shaft a little bit. She just continued to repeat that process over and over.
Vanna Leon
Vanna Leon
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilo Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:41 am

Zilo moan a bit more as she did that and look down at her wonder what she will do next and wonder what will happen after she finish
Zilo
Zilo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2