Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Christmas time on the ice (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Christmas time on the ice (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Christmas time on the ice (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Christmas time on the ice (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Christmas time on the ice (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Christmas time on the ice (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Christmas time on the ice (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Christmas time on the ice (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Christmas time on the ice (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Christmas time on the ice (open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Christmas time on the ice (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas time on the ice (open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:15 pm

I blush as Berry seems to like the spinning. I stop, and skate backwards around the rink, taking Berry with me.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Christmas time on the ice (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas time on the ice (open)

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Berry squeaks as he starts to skate backwards "be..be careful edo.." she skates and watches him "how do you do that?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:19 am

I laugh softly and constantly, but briefly, look back to keep track of where I'm going. "We're fine." I state. I look at myself curiously, then look at Berry questionably as she asks me something interesting. "It's the opposite." I comment, "Glide the opposite way you were skating before." I now smile to Berry as I stop skating again. "Do you wanna try?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:13 am

Berry blinks and looks at him and smiles "sure..." she stands beside edo and looks at him "can you show me again edo?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:50 pm

"Sure!" I respond, using one skate to push back, then the other as I move the weight in my body back, watching myself glide backwards. "Try it!" I suggest, "I'll hold onto you."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:24 pm

Berry smiles "alright don't let me fall.." She giggles and copies what Edo had done. She wobbles and starts to fall "Edo.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:11 pm

As I notice Berry's about to fall, I catch her and reposition her to stand upright. "Not bad! Just a little more practice!" I comment, hugging Berry. "So what do you wanna do for Christmas?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:20 pm

Berry blushes and looks at him "thank you Edo.." She giggles and thinks for a moment "I don't really know what I want to do.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:38 pm

I grin as I notice Berry has no ideas on her mind. "How about we decorate the house and make a big dinner together? After that, we can give each other presents!" I smile happily and turn so both Berry and I are facing forward. I hold her hand and skate to a corner.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:06 am

Berry smiles and giggles happily. "oh that sounds amazing Edo!! Lets do it!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:11 am

"Just the words I wanted to hear!" I reply, smiling happily, "So do you still want to skate around or walk back to the house?" I look at Berry curiously, holding her hand gently, awaiting a response.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:27 am

Berry looks at him "can we skate just a little bit more? I want to get better at skating backwards.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:56 am

"Sure!" I reply, repositioning myself so I'm holding both of Berry's hands, and staring right at her. "I think what you need to do is focus more on your skating; not so much on what's behind you." I assume, "Stare at me, then begin skating backwards. I'm sure you'll see a difference!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:44 am

Berry blushes and smiles "ok Edo.." She looks straight at him and starts to skate backwards slowly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:31 pm

"Perfect !" I comment, "Now keep going, but at your pace." I look at her and hold her hands tightly.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:00 pm

Berry smiles and nods "alright Edo!" She keeps skating backwards slowly but starts to pick up a little bit of speed "I'm doing it right Edo?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:18 pm

"Of course you are!" I comment, "And you're getting better! Just watch where you're going. Otherwise, you're doing a great job!" I smile happily and giggle joyfully, looking at Berry warmly as she skates.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:50 pm

Berry giggles and looks behind her slightly. She smiles and looks back at Edo.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:23 am

"Well-done!" I cheer as Berry skates, "You're learning very quickly!" I look at Berry, staring at her and wondering how she feels about the situation.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2