Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Sigrun Character Form I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Sigrun Character Form I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Sigrun Character Form I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Sigrun Character Form I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Sigrun Character Form I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Sigrun Character Form I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Sigrun Character Form I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Sigrun Character Form I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Sigrun Character Form I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Sigrun Character Form

2 posters

Go down

Sigrun Character Form Empty Sigrun Character Form

Post by Sigrun Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:16 pm

Vital Statistics:
Name: Sigrun Renae Knight
Age/Grade: 15, Freshman
Nationality: United Kingdom
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 115 lbs
Appearance: Sigrun Character Form Anime_girl_with_headphones_render_by_feary_bad_day-d5slag2

Relations: Her father and two brothers.

Sexuality: Straight, tends to keep to herself often.
Preferences: Long hair, blue eyes, and pants that make the butt look good.
Likes: Enjoys reading her books along with writing poetry. Aside from this she also enjoys nature and the outdoors.. Along with Science, English and Math class. Prefers to be alone at most times, but will be accepting toward the ones she loves and cares about. She's also VERY fond of music: she plays the violin, guitar, and piano: It's what she lives for.
Dislikes: Preps, Jocks, Jerks. People who think they know everything. People who use the word "like" too much. Darkness. Death.

Back story:
History: Sigrun grew up with a loving family.. full of boys. Her mom left her family when she was just five years old. She has two older brothers who have graduated and her father. As a child, Sigrun hated her mother for leaving her family alone. Everyday, as the kids would brag about their mothers or when mothers day came around, she would go lock herself away, hugging her knees, and she would cry.. for hours: Wishing her mom was there to comfort and hug her, telling her it was okay.

She tended to get along with her brothers fairly well, and tended to be one of the boys. She would wrestle around with them, go digging for bugs, climb trees, and even play in the mud. But as she grew up and her brothers left one by one, she became quiet and wouldn't talk to hardly anyone except her dad.

Sigrun also grew up going to church. She was first invited by a friend of hers she met when she was young and has gone ever since. She is Christian, but doesn't push her religion on people. She believes that if someone wanted to be saved, they could come to her first. But when she see's someone who's hurt or in trouble, she just can't help but come to them for aid.

She has never had a boyfriend: She refuses to "date." She finds it too much trouble and drama to "date" in high school. She doesn't feel like suffering from a broken heart so young. But if she we're to date, she'd go for a kind, caring boy, who would only be bad for her. She loves that..

She walks the schools in baggy clothes, keeping her head down and minding her own business. As she wonders the halls, she scoffs under her breath at the jocks and preps in the halls: She hates how they are so rich with their perfect families. They don't understand what they have, and how lucky they are: She despises them greatly. It's her senior year, and as much as they may try, she refuses to let them ruin it for her.
Sigrun
Sigrun
Freshman

http://www.hsotd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sigrun Character Form Empty Re: Sigrun Character Form

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:52 pm

Approved!!
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/