Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
[insert witty title here](closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
[insert witty title here](closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
[insert witty title here](closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
[insert witty title here](closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
[insert witty title here](closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
[insert witty title here](closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
[insert witty title here](closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
[insert witty title here](closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
[insert witty title here](closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

[insert witty title here](closed)

2 posters

Go down

[insert witty title here](closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: [insert witty title here](closed)

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:37 am

Her blush increased as some people stopped what they were doing to speculate on what was happening. Whispers filled the background, causing her heart to beat fast again in panic. It was just like back in middle school. The words she couldn't make out were getting on her nerves, and her temper was lighting a short fuse.

Not trusting herself to open her mouth to comment on anything he said, Izumi pursed her lips and forced herself to focus at the task at hand. Trying to keep her face without emotion (and forcing her blush to die down) Izumi slipped back down into her 'outlet stance' and waited for Kira to resume the lesson. Instead, though, he repeated his statement from earlier; causing her sputter in disbelief. That was the second time today!

But nevertheless she tried to take his advice to heart: relax her stance, and then jab. And that's what she did, although Izumi totally forgot about pushing of the back foot or something. Her fists shot out with precision, but for some reason felt uncomfortable. She punched the mitts a couple of times, trying to get the hang of it when the whispers increased - a tell tale sign of a gossip story waiting to hatch.

"Oh come off it! This ain't none ya' beezwax!" She finally snapped and glared at the people around her. "Whatcha y'all lookin' at? Get back to yer damn lesson!"

Izumi huffed in annoyance once they returned to their activities.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

[insert witty title here](closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: [insert witty title here](closed)

Post by Kira Yagami Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:25 am

"Take a knee " Kira shouts so everyone hears, most of the class instantly dropping to one knee and look at Kira with great intent, wondering what he said to his student that made her blush, and why he stopped the class "I can understand the white belts getting distracted by their surroundings, I can understand the purples belt temporarily loosing focus, hell I can understand the green belts glancing away. What I can not understand is why the blackbelts, the leaders of this class quit teaching their student and halting proceedings of this class for something we see every day. I want everyone except Izumi to run twenty laps around the gym! . There Was two major reasons behind this order, the first being that he felt that the incident had shown the lack of discipline in his students, and the other being the fact he would much rather his classmates hate him, then make fun of Izumi.

Turning back to his student he holds for her punches and instantly notices her discomfort with the strikes and the cause. It was a rather simple one and one that could be corrected pretty easily. "You are doing great, those strikes are dead on and your arms are nice and relaxed, however if you want to make those great punches even better, rotate with them" Kira says as he feels the students running glaring at his back, not really caring "it will add more power and it will give you more comfort since your body is moving with your fist..

Kira takes off the focus mitts and gets into his outlet stance and shows her what he is talking about, throwing out about six quick punches and then four slow ones, adding an elbow at the end, hopping she would pick up on the fact the idea carries on through out the upper body strikes.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Izumi jumped slightly when Kira suddenly shouted for attention. Seeing that most of the class got on their knees she took it as a sign to kneel as well. Curiously she stared up at him, though albeit a little awkwardly since she was barely two to four feet away from him. As he ordered the class to start running, she froze - her temper increasing as his action sunk in. Everyone was running except her.

With a fierce look on her face she stood up and listened as Kira continued the lesson. Although she was itching to strangle him for pushing the issue, Izumi let her temper simmer until after class. Then she was going to have a small talk with him and his interfering-self.

Izumi's eyes focused on the movement of his arms, chest, and waist and how they all came together to make a smooth punch.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:26 pm

Kira stepping out of his outlet stance to a more passive stance turns around and picks up the foucs mitts, putting them on and then lightly clapping them together before holding up for a jab, jab, jab cross, wanting to see if she got the basics of what he just did, know that if she did, he would hear a loud pop as her fist made contact with the mitts and that he would feel something through through the mitt. As he holds he glances to the side and sees the kid from earlier staring at Izumi, and Kira could tell by the look in his eye, that what he was doing was far more then innocently glancing at her.

Kira putting down his hands slips off the gloves and tosses them to the side, the first few students having finished their laps. With the look of a person who had done this a million times before, Kira looks Izumi in the eye and says "Choke me as hard as you can, try to kill me". keeping his head down, he waited till he felt his wind pipe close, not really expecting anything but hopping that he had managed to annoy her enough that she would actually do it.

For a brief second as he waits, he sees the image of his dad, laying on the ground in a pool of blood, glancing down at his hands he sees the blood, quickly snapping out of it, in the back of his head, he wondered what triggered the memory, it was not fear or rage, cause when he did it, he was perfectly sane, deciding to look back into that later he sees the rest of the class return to their lessons, all but one of the kids silently glowering at him.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:27 pm

Her face scrunched up in concentration as she easily went into the stance he had complimented on before. Then Izumi shifted her weight from one foot to the other to get her muscles to relax before attempting to do the simple combination he showed her.

Izumi made a few practice jabs by slowly extending her arm and then twisting it as it extended while her hips followed through. When she felt comfortable enough with it, Izumi started hitting the mitts. Her jabs felt a lot smoother and easier to move. And there was even small, weak popping sounds coming from it too.

Hey, punching things were fun! Izumi felt her lips twitch at the corners then frowned as he pulled off the gloves and asked her to choke him. Izumi eyed him suspiciously, but her anger was still boiling underneath her even though hitting the mitts took out a lot of her stress.

Izumi then shrugged it off. If he was offering to get killed then sure, she'd be honored. With a slight grin on her face she stepped forward, arms and hands reaching for his neck - though it looked like she was reaching forward to kiss him with their height difference.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:11 am

Looking down at her as she reached to choke him, he could not help but think she was about to kiss him, the only thing killing the thought was her hands reaching out for his throat, right before she could grasp his throat he hears the bell go off and leans forward slightly, twisting his shoulder so both of her arms slip past him. As he slips the choke he puts most of his body weight on his front foot and rotats so he is facing the same way. "You did a hell of a lot better then I did on my first day" Kira says as he remembers walking out of his first class with a bloody nose and a black eye "If you want to learn more, there is an after school meeting here today. Kira then turns away and starts to untie his belt and places it around his neck, walking to the boys locker room.

Changing into his everyday clothes, Kira folds his belt and places it in his locker along with his gii and pants, purposely taking his time eyeing the lecherous bastard that was eyeing Izumi earlier. Blocking his way so he is the last one out, Kira slams him against the locker, his forearm pressing against his throat, the same side of him that killed his father aching to break free."touch her and I will kill you" he growls before releasing him and heading to his last class, archery.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:27 am

Izumi stifled a disappointed groan. She really wanted to choke the life out of him! But he went all... All... She didn't know what word she was looking for, but it pissed her off. And then he had the nerve to step towards her and have his back facing her!

Izumi really wanted to growl and push him away, that is, until she noticed something. It looked like wrinkles that didn't go with his clothing. And he smelled pretty nice despite he was sweating. What the fuck? Izumi glared at his back when he walked away after inviting her to an after school meeting. Sweating guy smelling good? Oh hell no!

Sighing she started to follow the small line of girls heading for the girl's locker room. Unfortunately, being the only one exempt from running, Izumi kept getting pushed away from the entrance. Knowing that they'd keep at it, she glared at them before turning around and exiting the building with her bag. Izumi walked to the back of the building, which was covered in bushes and tall trees.

Hearing the second to the third bell, she hurriedly undressed and began to pull her pants on behind a tall bush that came up to her mid-tummy, and then used the tree next to her for support. Her shirt, on the other hand, was causing her a bit of trouble.

"Why in the world did I even buy this top?" She cursed after finally untangling it and pulling it over her head. Once she was done she stuffed her feet into her shoes and began to walk to her next class, though something was stabbing her foot.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down