Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

No Rest For The Wicked [closed]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

No Rest For The Wicked [closed] Empty No Rest For The Wicked [closed]

Post by Kira Yagami Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:01 pm

As they near his building, Kira pulls out his key and opens the door once more for his lovely guest, thinking about making out with her in bed Kira smiles slightly, but then brushes aside the lewd thought and says "You had better, or else I will be offended" with a small laugh to cover his smile. He had not been deterred when she brushed off his hand, and was not now as he held the door open for her.

"let me grab your bag Umi"Kira says "I live on the third floor so it is a bit of a hike. Holding out his hand to take the bag from her, he waits for the denial as a he got in the morning from her with her belt.

Last edited by Kira Yagami on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

No Rest For The Wicked [closed] Empty Re: No Rest For The Wicked [closed]

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Izumi raised an eyebrow at his nickname for her, but let it pass. He did save her after all. Yeah. Give 'im some slack. And it's a bonus that he's hot to boot. Izumi thought to herself. So, yes, she wouldn't deny that Kira was handsome, but she was definitely denying any attraction towards him.

"It's fine, Yagami," again, she waved him off, though not as rudely as earlier in the day during Martial Arts class.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:24 pm

"well if that is the case, it is your own-" Kira says before bursting forward and grabbing her bag, then running to the stairs and sprinting up them, keeping a pace that he would always stay in front of her, but she could not catch up. Carrying the bag with him, he starts taking steps two at a time. Reaching his door, he drops his bag and unlocks his door, then sets the two bags by the door and leans against the frame and waits for Izumi to catch up.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Before Izumi react, Kira had grabbed her back and jumped onto the stairs. She was quite stunned at his action, but she after him in a second. For some reason it didn't quite annoy her as usual, though she did look a bit peeved by him.

"Yagami!" Izumi hissed at him, trying to keep herself from yelling, but he was always about two arm lengths away from her.

Once they reached the third floor she was heavily out of breath. Stalking towards him with a look of annoyance Izumi made a move to slap him, but stopped then sighed before shaking her head.

"Let's just get in your room," Izumi stated. "I don't want people to know that I'm associated with you."
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:48 pm

Smiling innocently, Kira leads her into his dorm and says "wall m'lady, if you will walk this way I shall give you a tour of this place'. His dorm was actually pretty clean, everything organized and put away, his guitar mounted on the blue wall, right next to his queen sized bed and the small lamp on a nightstand. at the foot of the bed is a two cushion couch about the size of a three foot kid, and no blankets in sight.

in the far corner hangs a heavy bag, a pair of gloves and all sixteen of his belts hanging on racks near it, along with a certificate with his sensei's signature on it, along with a red stamp which was in both Japanese and Hebrew lettering. If Izumi was fluent, she would know that the words said Knowledge and power.

along the opposite wall, it is covered in white writing, with lyrics from songs, and quotes regarding both his political and lack of religious beliefs, to form the picture of a man giving a speech to a crowd with the american flag over head. It was a rather intricate collage, but Kira felt it made the room more him like, showing his anger, his hate, his love, his lust, and most of all, his humanity. `
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:49 am

When Izumi entered the room, she felt that it was very... Kira-like. She shrugged and nodded her head in approval of his organization. Then her eyes trailed over to his collection of belts and the certificate. Izumi smiled at the words before walking into the middle of the room, but near his bed.

"So, I'll take the couch and you take the bed."
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:03 am

"nope" kira says ,sounding offended "what type of person would I be if I made my guest sleep on the couch? You are going to take my bed, and do not worry about it being clean, I washed them before first period. ". He then pushes her lightly, but enough that she would fall onto his bed, giving him long enough time to grab a towel he could use for a blanket unless she grabs him or something.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:08 am

Her legs, feeling jelly-like from all the running during their work out and up the stairs, stumbled backward as he lightly pushed her. Panicking, Izumi made a grab at Kira's collar - pulling him down with her onto the bed. The fall, in her opinion, had gone way too slow. And she was pretty sure she looked like an idiot with her eyes wide open in shock and her mouth, also slightly open, as she was about to call out to him.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:18 am

Feeling himself falling, Kira instantly shoots his hands out to catch him self, shifting his face so that their noses would not collide, but what came next was something he did not expect to ever happen to him, feelign his lips touch hers, his body involuntarily kisses the blonde goddess and holds it for a few seconds before realizing what was happening. Getting up casually, trying to downplay what had just happened, Kira stands in front of the bed and says "this is why you do not argue".
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:48 am

Izumi did not think much about her action. She was falling and she had instinctively reached out to latch onto something. What Izumi expected to happen was that Kira would stop her from falling, but what she didn't foresee happening... was his lips on hers.

Her mind drew a blank as she felt his lips press and move against hers. And not knowing what to do Izumi repeated and imitated his action - effectively kissing him back. The kiss, though accidental as it was, was great, maybe?Izumi knew, for sure though, that she liked it. And was disappointed that it only lasted for a few seconds.

Kira was up and off of her faster than she could blink. And the way he acted as if nothing happened made her feel a little shot down. Quickly she stood back up, slapped him across that cheek (not hard though, she didn't have the heart to put any force behind it), and retreated to the bathroom.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:10 am

Taking the slap to the face with grace, Kira was surprised at how weak itactually was. Sure, he had liked the kiss-hell-he loved it and wanted more; from the expression of Izumi, he could tell she wanted more as well, she just did not know it yet. Walking after her, towards the closed bathroom door, Kira knock three times and then asks ""are you okay in there?". Silently worried that she will find his treasure, Kira waits besides the door and wonders what she is actually doing in there.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:17 pm

She was looking at herself in the mirror with a scrutinizing stare. Her eyes were particularly zoning in on her lips - the lips that had touched Kira's lips. A blush was starting to pool around her cheeks. Izumi let out a small groan just after she heard him knock and ask if she was alright. Of course she was alright! She just kissed some guy, who she's coincidentally sleeping with (not that way!).

Ignoring his concern Izumi went over to the shower, turned it on, and then began to strip; carelessly dropping them on the floor - a bad habit of hers. Izumi then stepped into the pelting hot water and let herself get drenched as she tried to think of anything besides the kiss. The kiss shouldn't mean anything or nothing; take a pick.

Frustrated that her mind continued to slip back into the incident Izumi took whatever available shampoo there was, Crew Mint, and began to lather her hair in it. The smell wafted to her nose, and she faintly remembered how his sweat smelled... nice. Maybe it was because of this. The soap was pretty much the same as well, Crew Mint.

When she was done, Izumi wringed her hair as much as she could so as to not drip water all over his floor. Quickly, she took an unused towel (usually, she would've taken two but it wasn't her space) then wrapped it around herself before exiting the bathroom with her head held high.

"You're turn."

Last edited by Izumi Yamanaka on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:28 pm

Hearing no response, Kira sighs slightly, wondering why and how things are going to work out after this. For the first time in years, if not his whole life, Kira had found someone who felt like a person and not another person he could use and take advantage of, a person who had actually given him something to defend, a person who had reminded him about not only the thrill of training, but the thrill of teaching as well.

Frustrated that he had probably killed any hope of getting anywhere with this woman, Kira walks over to the heavy bag and pulls on his gloves and starts to beat the hell out of the bag, each strike solid, a loud smacking sound echoing through the dorm as each glove makes contact. The only other sounds are that of Kira exhaling with each strike and the water falling onto Izumi and the floor in the shower.

Each strike symbolized the frustration with him self, slowly each strike growing harder and harder as his frustration grows. Throwing a round kick, he rotates on his left foot, striking the bag with the skin of his right foot. Putting all of his back up mass into the strike causing the bag swing back and forth. grabbing it, Kira steadies it and then throws four tornado kicks, each strike echoing, each strike hard enough to kill.

Not really thinking about the fact Izumi is in the shower, Kira pulls off his shirt and his pants and tosses them into the hamper and then grabs a new pair of boxers from a drawer, laying them out on the bed he starts to do push-ups, hearing the door open, he rolls onto his back and looks at the freshman beauty before him, in nothing in a towel and gives her a look of joking hatred.

Grabbing his boxers, Kira walks towards the bathroom, his scar covered body on display for her Izumi to see, the signs of his abuse visible to the only person he felt compelled to hid e them from.

Closing the door behind him, Kira pulls off his boxers and steps into the shower, not really caring about the fact her clothes were all over his floor, after all he did rape her lips with his own, stealing the first, and in his mind most likely the last kiss he will ever get from her. Slowly, he lathers the soap onto his body, then the shampoo into his hair, before scrubbing both off; cleaning the grime of the day off.

Finally clean, Kira turns off the water and steps out of the shower, grabbing his usual red towel, he dries off and then grabs his boxers and pulls them up his legs, covering up a quarter of the larges scar on his body. Then grabbing two towels he reaches out, taking a sigh and turns the nob of the door and pulls the door open, stepping back into reality, stepping back into the tribulation called high school. "Want anything to eat?" Kira asks as he walks towards a mini fridge and pulls out a box of waffles and a carton of milk.

Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:15 am

Izumi quickly turned her head to the side as if she was turning her nose up in the air to feign superiority, which caused her to miss his fake look of hatred. In reality, she was just extremely embarrassed to be looking him in nothing but his boxers. Izumi let out a sigh of relief when she heard the bathroom door close.

Grabbing her bag, she began to rifle through her remaining clothing. Izumi then dumped its contents onto Kira's bed as she finally realized that she didn't have extra undergarments, and that the only clothing that remained was her school uniform (wrinkled and not ideal for sleeping) and her dirtied gii from class. She groaned as she also remembered that her clothes from earlier was simply lying on Kira's bathroom floor to be seen.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid." Izumi was banging her head on the bed every time she said that word. Sighing in resignation, she packed her things back up and threw it back to where it had been placed earlier.

She curled herself on the far end of the bed, next to the wall, and decided to wait for Kira to come out from the shower. Izumi was hoping to ask him if she could borrow some of his clothes for the night. Hopefully he would agree, even though she had slapped him earlier.

And so Izumi waited for her host to return from the shower. Her breathing gradually evened out as she listened to the sound of the water running. Izumi had fallen soundly asleep, and didn't hear Kira come back out or his offer of food.

All she did was shift ever so slightly that her towel had come close to being undone.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:58 pm

Turning around, hearing no reply, Kira sees his guest laying on his bed in nothing but a towel, her damp hair spread across the sheet. With a bit of a sigh Kira smiles and stands up, laying his box of waffles on top of the mini fridge. Walking across his dorm, he notices how high up her thighs the towel was, and how low the towel is on her breast. Seeing her pale skin he feels something shift down below.

Gulping slightly he stands over her, Kira reaches towards her, and picks her body up, holding her as he pulls the covers back, then lays her down, so her dazzling blonde hair and sexy head lay on one of his many pillows. Pulling his hand from under her, Kira accidentally undoes her towel and suddenly her whole body is bare to his eye. His eyes are instantly attracted to her 34C breasts, but then fights to pull his eyes away from her bare beauty.

Fighting his temptation, Kira sees the internal battle going on; his darker side wanting to hold her bare body and touch her all over and kiss her body, his light side wanting to cover her back up with the towel and tuck her into his bed. The battle was waged with swords, ultimately, both sides managed to destroy each other, Kira deciding to get a bit of both world. Fixing her towel, his hand brush against various parts of the anatomy of her breasts.

Finishing the job, making the towel look almost perfect, Kira pulls the blanket over her body and lightly kisses her forhead, whispering "sleep tight my goddess" and then shoots up in embarrassment at what he had just said, rushing to the bathroom, he pulls out a towel and then lays on the couch, his legs hanging well over the edge, and the towel only really covering his chest.

Slightly shivering, Kira drifts off to a very uncomfortable sleep, tossing and turning, causing most of the towel to fall off, only the edge covering his arm.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:20 pm

Izumi had been too deep in her sleep to notice being moved around. Now, she wasn't a deep or light sleeper, but all of the day's events caught up with her. But at some point during the night, maybe an hour or two - just after Kira fell asleep, she began to whimper as the guy from before, Creeper, haunted her dreams.

Gasping she shot up and looked wildly around the room. Her towel fell to her waist and immediately Izumi picked it back up as she got off the bed. Again, she wrapped it securely around her body before stumbling over the floor, trying to find the couch.

Once Izumi was sure she was standing over Kira, who was currently tossing and turning, she bent down and gently shook his arm.

"Hey... Yagami," Izumi whispered into his ear. "Wake up. Yagami!"

Izumi, normally, wouldn't have bothered him, but she really wanted him to wake up seeing as she was still dressed in a towel. That, and because the feeling of being watched was slowly freaking her out. Shaking his shoulder more desperately, she moaned (not in a sexual way) out his name, "Yagami!"
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Kira dreaming, hears his name being called, and then suddenly bursts up and stands in a bit of shock and worry. Looking at Izumi, seeing her in just her towel, he looks at her, and sees her worry. "are you okay Umi?" He asks with a bit of a worry and instantly wanting to protect her, wrapping his arms around her, Kira whispers into her ear "I will not let him hurt you, and I will not let him get near you".
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:46 pm

Izumi pitched forward as he wrapped his arms around her protectively. She was instantly glad of the darkness even though she wasn't fond of it. Her blush filled up her entire face as she put her hands on his bare chest.

"Yagami, I'm fine," she told him, trying to pull away. "I just wanted to know if I can borrow some clothes."

Izumi then stopped trying to pull away when she felt her towel slip down a little. Panicking that he might see her, she pushed herself up on him.

"Don't you say anything," Izumi hissed as she tried to pull it back up between their bodies.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Feeling her rubbing up against him, he does his best to think clean thoughts. His hand pull her in a little tighter to help her with her endeavor to cover her breasts. The only problem with this is she could feel his growing member press against her inner thigh, her rubbing really not helping his cause in the lest. Trying to suppress a grown he asks "are you sure you are okay? You sounded pretty scared .".

Resisting the urge to kiss her neck, he feels a familiar urge surface, one he had not felt since he left home. All he wants to do is pin her up against the wall and take her then and there, letting the whole dormitory know he gets to spend the night with.

Resisting the urges he continues with "Umi, if you want to change I have a long top and a pair of boxers in the top drawer. I can turn around while you get changed".
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:43 pm

"I said I'm fine!" Izumi snapped before finishing and tying up the towel around her again. Then she felt something brush against her thigh, which she thought nothing of as she replied, "Yeah, that's fine."

Izumi then felt it again. This time it was pressing against her inner thigh, and this sent shivers up and down her spine. Afraid to look down on what was rubbing against her, Izumi trembled and whispered, "Yagami... There's something on my thigh..."

Then is it just hit her. It was probably a big spider or something crawling up her leg. Whimpering she looked up at Kira, "Get it off, get it off, get it off!"
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Kira sighs a knowing sigh before saying "If you were fine, you would be asleep right now, when I checked on you a few hours ago, you were out cold". Smiling as he spoke, he could feel his member grow harder, a little disappointed when she freaked out, instantly letting go oh her, he drops to a knee, careful to hide his boner, he brushes off her inner thigh, careful to keep his hand below her thigh.

Umi, I do not see anything, why don't you go change and then get back to bed, after today I think we both need as much rest as we can get. Saddened by being forced to break the semi nude embrace, Kira tries to figure out a way to get comfortable on the couch with little luck.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:12 am

She couldn't deny his dead on reasoning. The little scene with the Creeper had really messed with her head. There was a slight buzz in her mind as she kept feeling something ghost over her breast where the guy groped her. Izumi shivered then stiffened when Kira stepped back then made sure there was nothing on her leg. She then sent him a tired 'thank-you' smile.

"Yeah..." Izumi went over to his dresser and plucked out the first boxer she had her hand on and then felt around for his long shirt before heading to the bathroom to change.

She returned while pulling her hair out of the shirt. It felt good, though a bit weird without underwear, to be fully clothed. Izumi was about to climb into the bed when she saw Kira standing by the couch. Groaning to herself Izumi went over to him and grabbed him by the hand.

"I'm only doing this 'cuz I feel bad," she told him as she started to make a wall of pillows on the bed.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:46 am

As She went to get changed, Kira grabs the waffles and tosses a few in the toaster and heats them up, their crisp golden color, and slightly batterish smell wafting through his dorm. Grabbing a plate he scarfs them down, barely tasting them. Placing the dish in the sink, he continues to try and figure out how he will sleep, though the site of Izumi making a wall of pillows amused him quite a lot.

Having an idea as to what offer was soon to be presented, Kira recalls the thoughts he had just previously had and sighs slightly, before saying"I gave my bed up for you, I do not mind sleeping on the couch, hell, I love it. I sleep on it all the time". His lies sucked due to his exhaustion and fighting back the thoughts he had at the moment
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:55 am

Once Izumi was done making the wall of pillows she turned around and glared at him. Walking up to him with her hair floating behind her, she jabbed a finger onto his bare chest (which she was trying so very hard not to stare at) and said, "I already made the damned wall so you're coming to bed with me!"

Then she spun on her heel and retreated back to her side of the bed.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:58 am

Feeling her not very threatening finger on his bare chest, Kira sighs not really wanting to argue with the woman. "sleep well Umi" Kira says as he crawls to his side of the bed, sliding under his side of the sheets, Kira lays his weary head on the cool pillow.

Thinking about the woman on the other side of the wall of pillows, He reimagines what he saw earlier, her bare body on his bed, only form of cover being her amazing hair. Drifting off to sleep, Kira smiles and whispers you are beautiful".
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next