Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Brunch, anyone? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Brunch, anyone? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Brunch, anyone? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Brunch, anyone? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Brunch, anyone? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Brunch, anyone? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Brunch, anyone? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Brunch, anyone? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Brunch, anyone? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Brunch, anyone? (OPEN)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Brunch, anyone? (OPEN) Empty Brunch, anyone? (OPEN)

Post by Alice Walker Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:25 pm

It was a weekend and Alice had woken up late. She bit the inside of her cheek lightly and nervously as she looked for an empty space amidst the crowded cafeteria. For a moment she had wished she could miraculously find Kyouya in all that chaos, but she was short and there far too many people going in and out.

Finally a large table was just vacated. Alice hurried over just after the workers wiped the table clean and settled in.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Brunch, anyone? (OPEN) Empty Re: Brunch, anyone? (OPEN)

Post by Artik Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:28 am

Artik had finished unpacking his things in his dorm, and was hungry. He hurried to the cafeteria. He searched for a place to sit, as that was all he needed. He only found one spot to sit, a large table with a girl sitting there. Artik walked over, and sat down, assuming that she hadn't planed for others to sit there

Artik took out his lunch from his draw-string backpack, and and ate the tuna sandwich silently.
Artik
Artik
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:37 am

Hearing a chair being drawn out and then settled in caused Alice to look up from picking at her food. It was a young boy, most likely younger than her, taking out his own lunch. Nervousness took over her. Should she smile or say hi? Alice honestly didn't know.

Then she cleared her throat, trying to get his attention. Alice was going to try and socialize; hopefully it wouldn't end in disaster.

"Hi," her hand waved weakly at him.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Artik Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:47 am

Artik heard her clear he throat, then say 'Hi' to him. He wasn't sure what to say, so he said something without thinking of something to say. "Hello, I'm Artik. Round-a-bound! " , he waved, then thought why he had said 'Round-a-bound'... Artik finished his sammich, and got out his notebook and worked more on a blueprint of his.
Artik
Artik
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:53 am

Alice titled her head to the side a bit and blinked. That was an way of introducing himself, but for some reason it made easier to talk to him. So Alice smile widened as she laughed a little.

"I'm Alice," she said, returning the courtesy.

Then she started to take her fork and began to eat.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Artik Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:01 am

Artik looked up, and smiled. "Hello. then, Alice." Artik decided he could at least learn a few things about the school whilst sitting here.

"So... what's the school like?"
, Artik asked her, curious about the mysterious school.
Artik
Artik
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:12 am

She chewed on the meat and then swallowed. Alice hummed as she tried to get her thoughts together. One thing she knew was that the school was huge and very pristine. It was top of the notch too so they had a lot of new things.

"Uhm... It's actually very lax, and..." Then she shrugged, not knowing what else to say. "Sorry, I actually don't know what it's like. Though I guess it's nice since there are a ton of students attending."
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Artik Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:20 am

Artik nodded. "Makes sense." Artik tried to hold his tongue, but found it nearly impossible to ask. He looked at Alice and very calmly spoke.

"I... don't mean to be rude, but... why are you sitting here alone?" Artik grimaced, hoping he didn't say anything wrong.
Artik
Artik
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:05 am

Alice coughed and pounded on her chest lightly with a fist before downing her food with a bottle of water. Although his question was slow enough for her to predict, it still caught her off guard. Insecurity spread like wildfire in her body. Her hand shook nervously as she cleared her throat.

"Er... No, no. It's fine. Uhm..." Alice tried to find some words. "Everywhere else was full, and I... haven't exactly... made any friends yet."

She said the last few words quietly, feeling ashamed.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Artik Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:49 pm

Artik nodded. He smiled. "Well, you have a friend now. Whether you like it, or not.", he joked. "
Artik
Artik
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:14 pm

Kira walking towards the table with a bowl of cereal and a carton of milk on a tray. setting it down he looks at the group and asks do you mind if I sit here?". Having just come from his morning training, he looked slightly fatigued, around his neck is his belt, and his gi jacket on his body, though untied, revealing a shirt covered in quotes promoting the freedom of speech. His hair slightly disheveled, and due to his tan skin slowly growing tanner, the scar on his cheek has grown more obvious.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Alice's eyes snapped to him, "Really?"

She felt exhilarated just from his declaration. It that all there was to making a friend? Small talk and food? Alice smiled wildly at him, though she was a bit skeptical. Hopefully he didn't find her too boring and decide to just leave her in the dust.

Then another person came in with a tray with simplistic food. Eager to make another friend she nodded enthusiastically.

"Go ahead," Alice took a sip of her juice before gesturing to the rest of the empty table. "We got plenty of seats."
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Artik Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:11 pm

Artik looked at Alice. She was smiling alot, so he smiled back. "Yes, really.", he said softly.

Artik continued to smile. 'I think I'm going to like it here.' He looked at the table, lost in thought. He had much to do around here, make things more efficient. He looked to see someone come up to the table.

"Hello...", he greeted the person. He began to flip through his blueprints for something he just finished, and figured it would be a good idea to study it.
Artik
Artik
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Pulling out the chair, Kira sits down and glances at the two people at the table, and nods as he digs into his meal, eating it rather hungrily and yet maintaining the composure if a human and not a half crazed wolf who has not eaten in several weeks. After finishing half of his rather tasteless and generic bowl of cereal he looks at them and says "now that i have enough food in me to think straight, I am Kira Yagami, how are you two doing ". Hearing his stomach growl, he smiles slightly and continues to eat. He had been training since the sun had come up in the morning for an upcoming tournament in the town nearby. If they were to look at his lip carefully, they would see it is slightly busted up and around his eye had slight busing.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:24 pm

Alice nodded at Artik before introducing herself to the new boy, "And I'm Alice. Pleased to meet you, Kira."

She giggled softly when she heard his stomach growl even though he said he had eaten enough to think straight. It was then she actually noted his attire and the scar on his face. How curious. Then Alice mentally shook herself. He was a human being and didn't need to be treated like some puzzle.

"Looks like you're still hungry," Alice pushed her tray towards him. It had waffles and syrup on the side. The only thing that seemed to be picked at and eaten was one waffle, but it was on a different plate.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Artik Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Artik looked up from his notepad to Kira. "I'm Artik".

He took the time to look over the guy, noticing something strange. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but he should figure it out soon. Artik decided to look into it later, and he went back to his notepad.
Artik
Artik
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:58 pm

Kira looking at the waffles hungrily turns back to his half bowl of cereal, Kira takes a spoon full of cereal and says "Thanks for the offer, but I can not ask you to give me your food". Taking a bite of his food, Kira chews it and swallows, then reaching into his pocket pulls out his phone, checking the time, he sighs with a bit of relief and asks "so, how are ya'll doin?".
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:28 pm

Feeling comfortable with both boys, somewhat, Alice playfully rolled her eyes before lightly pushing the tray at Kira again. It was obvious that he needed to eat to keep his energy up for the day.

"Look. Just take it. I'm perfectly happy with my waffle right here,"Alice pointed at her plate with the half-eaten waffle.

Then she looked over Artik, who had finished his sandwich earlier. "What are you looking at, Artik?"
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Artik Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:38 pm

Artik finished studying the blueprints, when Alice spoke to him. "Uh... well..."

He blushed, and turned the notepad, showing both of them what was on it.

'Jetpack:
Resources needed: Five pounds of uranium, nine pounds of tempered steel alloy, nuclear power generator, and a poodle.
'

After that, it had a series of detailed sketches, from each angle. At the bottom it read: 'Note: test somewhere safe; uranium still unstable.' Artik had purchased the uranium yesterday, before moving in, at a Wal*Mart.
Artik
Artik
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:59 am

Taking a look at the sketch of the jet pack Kira noticed the Uranium and laughed ever so slightly, his voice slightly worried, saying "just a little heads up, the material required to make a dirty bomb are not really looked upon with great pleasure by staff; just out of curiosity, what are you going to use to keep the uranium from melting through your jet pack and causing a miniature Chernobyl? . Taking several more spoonfuls of his cereal Kira looks down to see the empty bowl, and against his better judgement takes the gift of waffles from Alice and starts to eat them ass well.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:38 pm

Alice awed at how detailed the drawings of the jet-packs were. And she didn't even know that the materials were easily bought from large market stores like Wal-Mart or even H-E-B.

"That's pretty cool Artik," Alice commented as she finished her waffle. "Designed it yourself or...?"

Then she noted with satisfaction that Kira took up her offer of the leftover waffles.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Artik Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Artik had already had the solution to the problem Kira mentioned. "I'm going to line the alloy with lead, and toast. And the faculty shouldn't have Geiger Counters..."

"Thanks." He nodded at Alice. "I started it yesterday, and I've worked on it an chance I get. Luckily, I should get the thing in the air tommorrow, weather and the test-poodle permit."
Artik
Artik
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Kira nodding as he wolfs down the waffles, desperate for the carbs and for more food. Standing up he walks over to the buffet and piles his plate full of meat and then comes back saying "Sorry, I have not eatten since last night and I did a hell of a workout earlier"
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:32 am

Alice listened to them with confused interest. It was fascinating to hear that something like a 'jet-pack' could easily be built and tested by tomorrow. She wondered if such materials would work though. Now, even though she was an avid reader, she mostly read fictional books, but on occasion she'd read up on some of the latest technology just out of curiosity.

"Would you mind if I come and watch?" She asked as she quietly took note of Kira coming back with more food.

"You should always eat then wait an hour before working out," Alice scolded a bit, her bossy tone slipping out as well.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Artik Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:43 am

Artik smiled at Alice, "Of course you can watch!" He excited that he'd have a spectator, something which has never happened.

He stared at Kira again, this time thinking about what to do about hunger. Deciding to not meddle in the digestive tract today, he just sat back, deep in thought about the opportunities the school could provide.
Artik
Artik
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next