Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Through Clear Glass I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Through Clear Glass I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Through Clear Glass I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Through Clear Glass I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Through Clear Glass I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Through Clear Glass I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Through Clear Glass I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Through Clear Glass I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Through Clear Glass I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Through Clear Glass

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Through Clear Glass Empty Through Clear Glass

Post by Alice Walker Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:09 pm

Alice stared at the door before her with slight nervousness and trepidation. It had a couple of days since she had met Kyouya. She bit her lip as she hesitantly knocked on his door. As she waited for him to answer Alice was going through multiple greetings her head. Hey! How's it going?... No no. That sounds too nosy. How about... What up, Kyou?... Er... That was weird and too personal. Argh! What do I say?
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Through Clear Glass Empty Re: Through Clear Glass

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:13 am

Kyouya heard a knock on his door. Curious who would be knocking he opened the door and saw Alice standing before him. He was speechless. Kyouya actually stood in the for a few moments before just waking away from the door and flopping down on his bed. Kyouya didn't know what to do. This girl was messing with his head whether she was doing it on purpose or not was felt to be known.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

https://whacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:29 am

Her mouth twitched upward into a nervous smile. This was the first time Alice was taking the initiative to invite a friend over to hang out. And her heart didn't seem to want to calm down. It just floated and soared as she stared at him. She rubbed her wrists together before waving shyly at him.

"Hey, Kyouya," she said once she got her voice working.

Then her heart plummeted as he simply stared back then went over to his bed without a word. Alice remained outside his room, shifting her weight from foot to foot.

"I-I did something w-wrong, didn't I?" She asked, chewing on her bottom lip.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:44 am

Kyouya looked over at Alice, slightly wondering why she hadn't come in but, ignored it, "Yes, no, I don't know. I'm dealing with feelings I've never had before and I don't know what I'm doing." Kyouya laid back on his bed with his legs hanging over the edge. He pulled a pillow over his head and sighed into it.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:06 am

Alice felt like disappearing again when he said 'yes' and still felt like it even though he didn't know what he was feeling. Seeing him look lost and frustrated (at least that's what she thought he felt like) made her step into his room lightly; with or without his permission. Alice gently closed the door behind her and then leaned on it. This was as far as she was willing to go without invading any more of his privacy.

"Okay... Do you think you can tell me what you think I did wrong?" Her brown eyes kept glancing over his figure on the bed.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:17 am

Kyouya lifted the pillow off his head and peeked at the door as he heard it click shut. He was glad that she had stepped inside. He pushed the pillow back over his face as a smile spread across his face. When he heard he question, he threw the pillow to the side, "I though you had agreed to be my girl friend. I see where it got confused but, when you said I was a good friend it was like, being shot with a cross-bow through my heart."
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:42 am

She listened quietly and intently. And just like before, her heart fluttered then dropped to the ground like stone. Alice slide down the door, and sat with one let out and a knee pulled in. How could she have been so... stupid? Of course that's what he asked her to be when he asked her to be his white.

"I'm sorry," she said automatically before licking her lips.

She really and desperately wanted to be with him, but the memories of her last relationship scared her. Alice sighed and shook her head to get rid of the flashes in her mind - all the promises and whispers of sweet nothings in her ear.

Then she said, "But I really do like you..."
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Kyouya looked at her and his intellectual mind went to work. He wasn't sure if he could trust this statement, he may be taking it to mean more than it really meant but, Kyouya was too broken right now to be able to read any of the signs properly. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have dragged you down like this. I shouldn't have assumed you knew what I meant. I apologize. We can still be friends though." Kyouya said with a smile.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:43 am

Alice felt herself choke up when he was the one to offer to remain friends. Her tongue and throat felt dry, and she desperately wanted something to drink; however she settled with silently licking her lips. Forcibly she smiled at him, knowing that what she was about to say was something she would regret.

"Y-yeah. Let's stay friends," Alice cleared her throat. "And I'm sorry for having not... understood what you meant."

But Alice knew what he was asking of her at that time, she just didn't want to believe it.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:47 am

Kyouya could tell that she had suddenly became very thirsty from the way she licked her lips. "There's a variety of drinks in the fridge. Please, help yourself." he pointed at the fridge while sitting up. Kyouya was sad that she had agreed to remaining friends but, got the distinct feeling that she really wanted more but, was just too timid to say anything, "It's alright, I guess." he said, "Unless, you really do want something more?" Kyouya threw it out there as a last ditch effort he wasn't certain if it would work or not but, if she said no then they were right back where they were five minutes ago. But, if she said yes....
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:01 am

"Thanks," she stood up gracefully, walked to the mini-fridge, and took a water bottle. She sipped it and let the cool water travel down her insides. It was very refreshing despite how torn up she was feeling.

She fiddled with the cap as she listened to him agree with her 'agreement' before snapping her head up to stare at him. Did he really just ask her if she was sure if she wanted to stay as friends, or be something more. Alice opened her mouth to and said, "No."

Then she flushed and said again, "No! I mean... No to that no... Er..."

Did you really think I'd want to go out with you? Teacher's pet! Hahaha! Loser!

She gulped as she came to a decision.

"I mean... Can I be your white?"

It was a difficult decision. One that she thought was a mistake - a mistake that she was repeating again. But it was her heart that was telling her it wasn't - that Kyouya would be different.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:17 am

Kyouya's heart fell as she said no but, it soon turned to slight confusion as she continued to speak. He laughed a little as she fumbled around the words and tried to articulate her thoughts, she was cute when she did this. Kyouya then heard the question that would end all questions, "Will you be my white?" she asked. Kyouya smiled and said, "I'm not so white and have many flaws but, I will do my best." Kyouya stood and walked over to her as he spoke. He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her gently on the lips.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:17 pm

She would have scolded him on his having 'many flaws' but Alice didn't want to pull away. Her eyes slowly closed as she pushed her lips back onto his, and vaguely wondered if she was doing it right. But at the moment it didn't matter because... His lips on hers was something that she wanted to last forever.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Kyouya pulled away from the kiss after a couple minutes and smiled at her. "You know, I've never been in a real relationship." he told her. This was probably a mistake as it led to some things that he knew she wouldn't like. He was schooled in human relationships. As soon as he said he almost wished he hadn't. Kyouya wondered if she would pursue what he meant but, oddly enough, he didn't really care too much. He wanted her to ask about him.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Alice didn't waste a second to return his smile. It made him even more handsome; not that looks were all she was looking for, but it did make her feel all melted and weak at the knees. Out of habit, she licked her lips and tasted something foreign - like Kyouya.

He was undoubtedly mysterious. Alice knew nothing about it except for some vague hints here and there. And again, just right now.

"A real relationship?" She echoed. "Like... what do you mean?"
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:56 pm

"Ehe. Uhm well." Kyouya started get extremely nervous. He didn't want to ruin her image of him and he didn't want to scare her away but, he knew in order for this to be a successful relationship that he would have to tell her eventually. "Uhm. Well, you see, where I come from. Uh, well. Alright, look. I don't know how to say this so, here it goes. I used to have a lot of sex as part of my job." Kyouya couldn't look her in the eye as he spoke. For some reason he was ashamed of it. He used to be proud of his conquests but, with her it was a great big mark of shame.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:05 pm

She immediately that the topic was 'iffy' subject for him. Indicated by his reluctance with all the 'uhms' and 'wells.' Alice stared at him with slight encouragement, wanting to know more about her 'white' (or 'black'). And if he was willing to give off anything about himself then she was all ears.

Alice didn't expect him to say that he had a 'job' that dealt with having 'sex,' however.

"O-oh!" Her voice squeaked.

That explained some of his earlier comments a few days ago. And even though some of her questions were answered, it opened up a whole lot of other questions.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:13 pm

Kyouya saw light in her eyes dim down a little as he finished. "Y-yeah." he said, scratching the back of his head. He wondered what she was thinking and would have given anything to read minds right then. Kyouya glanced back at her and was worried that she might leave.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:21 pm

Well, this was awkward. The first thing she learned about her boyfriend was that he was a man-whore. Gigolo? Or something to that effect. Alice, not wanting to ruin anything with her raging jealously and hurt, simply forced a smile and grabbed his hand.

"Okay," she nodded to him as if she was completely fine with it. "So you have more experience than me. Big deal."

Her hand gave his a small squeeze of comfort as she trying to calm her emotions. They had reached an understanding. They were on the same page. And Alice was determined not to rip it all up with her petty waterworks.

"Let's go do something fun."
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Kyouya could tell she wasn't really okay with things but, it seemed that she was trying not to let it get between them. Kyouya was glad for that after all, it wasn't like he had loved them, it was part of the mission. Though, he couldn't just let this sit between them, "Hey, I want you to know that they didn't mean anything. They were all part of the.... Uh.... my job." Kyouya wasn't exactly lying but, the women really didn't mean anything. They always were just part of the mission.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:47 pm

"I k-know," Alice replied, but in her mind all she could think was: You could have declined the job. Or Drug the skank. Or do more of the lesser involved jobs.

Why was he doing jobs for older men for anyways? He was only, what, fifteen? Alice wasn't even sure of his age, but he had to be in her range to be attending high school. Why was he even working? Was someone forcing him to do things he didn't want to do? The thought of him being pushed around like some servant boy hurt her. Then she blinked as she felt her eyes water. Oh come on! Alice cleared her throat to distract herself from letting it out.

"A job's a job," she said, shrugging and turning away from him. "What can you do? I mean... If I had to do that too, then I would've done it..."
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:53 pm

Kyouya saw that she was on the verge of tears. What was she thinking Kyouya thought. He smiled a little when she said she would have done the same, "No you wouldn't" he said to her. "You're stronger than I was." Kyouya's eyes bugged out for half a second as he realized he had just led into a whole new string of questions. He made sure the shock was wiped from his face before she turned back around, if she turned back around.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:04 pm

Alice let out a small laugh. Her, stronger? She turned back around to see his back. Stepping forward she wrapped her arms around him and let her forward rest on his back. Everyone was stronger than her, that, she was sure of. Alice couldn't remember or even count the number of times she cried to herself at night simply because someone shot an insensitive comment at her direction, or even alluded to her.

"I doubt it," Alice whispered. "You'd have to have been strong to do whatever it is that you do."
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:13 pm

"Heh, physically maybe. Mentally? They wanted nothing from you other than to follow orders." Kyouya smiled as she whispered into his ear while laying on his back. He lifted a hand to touch her face. It was nice to be able to feel like he was loved rather than just a tool. He liked this feeling and he didn't want to let this go. He was ready to tell her everything, anything she wanted to know.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:40 pm

Alice's lips twitched into a smile as he touched the side of her face. But a great sadness came over her as he mentioned 'following orders.' Who and what was he working for anyways? She shifted a little closer and looked up at him.

"Can you tell me more..." Alice didn't know if she was trespassing on something he wanted to keep to himself, but she mentally shook her head and plowed on through. "I mean... What was your life like... before this year?"
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum