Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Lets get physical  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Lets get physical  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Lets get physical  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Lets get physical  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Lets get physical  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Lets get physical  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Lets get physical  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Lets get physical  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Lets get physical  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Lets get physical

2 posters

Go down

Lets get physical  Empty Lets get physical

Post by Kira Yagami Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:01 am

Kira was in the gym, wearing a pair of pants with Hebrew lettering running down the sides, and a leather patch sewn onto the front on the right side. His hands were in a pair of leather gloves to protect his knuckles as they flew into a heavy bag, pulling back slightly he throws a devastating round kick, landing with a loud thud that echoed through the large gym. After pulling his leg right back to his fighting stance, he throws a jab, cross, hook, then another cross. Then with a push step he throws a horizontal forward left elbow, then a right elbow. Then, shooting out his arms, he clinches the side of the bag and throws three knees and then releases it.

Kira then steps back and throws a non Krav Maga technique, jumping into the air, he does a three hundred and sixty degree spin and hits the bag with the instep, executing a damn near perfect tornado kick that resulted in a very pleasing thud that was twice as loud as his earlier round kick.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Lets get physical  Empty Re: Lets get physical

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:14 am

Izumi walked into the specified gym and noted that it was completely empty except for her and Kira. Ever since she left the classroom Izumi had this nagging feeling that there was something off about Kira not telling her who this Kravist is. After setting her stuff down by the door, she walked towards Kira, who was attacking a punching bag.

For a while she waited and watched as he moved with precision, grace, and power. Izumi felt hypnotized by how beautiful he looked. Then as he did this weird... kick through the air thing, she snapped back to reality.

"Hey!" Izumi closed the distant between them while her head swiveled around to look for the other teacher.

She was wearing short that reached about mid-thigh and pretty durable tank top.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:45 am

Looking over his student Kira sees that she is dressed adequately for what he is about to put her through. His hands were at his side as he walks towards her and says "well, in all honesty I was talking about me. However before I could give you a private lesson, I wanted to see if you really wanted to learn, or if you would have said yes just to be polite. Slipping off his gloves he puts them in his pocket and suddenly switches into his more serious side once more.

"Sorry I lied to you, but I had to be sure. You can leave now; but if you want to learn then start running around the room Kira says with a hard look in his eyes as he waits for her to take one of the two actions that he had laid out for .
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:17 am

Izumi knew it. She had known it was going to be him, and yet she ignored her feelings. She bit the inside of her cheek to keep at yelling accusations at him, even though she badly wanted to call him a liar and a manipulative jerk. The only thing Izumi did though was glare at him.

"It's whatever," She bit out, trying to be respectful but failing as she gave him a small bow and went to the edge of the gym to stretch out before her run.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:17 am

do not stretch yet Izumi Kira says as he starts to jog around the room you will get more from the stretch if your muscles are warmed up. As Kira ran, he started to throw jabs and crosses in the air, exhailing air with each strike. His pace was a moderate one, not wanting to expand much energy before he starts the actual training.

As he runs, he shifts slightly and then says reverse. As soon as the words leave his mouth, he rotates on the ball of his foot, transferring his inertia into the opposite direction, regaining his previous speed in about a second, continuing to shadow box, adding a few hooks and upper cuts.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Just as Izumi was about to get into a stretching position Kira called out to her not to stretch just yet. Confused, she watched him as reference on how she was suppose to go about the work out. Her eyes followed him as he jogged while doing quick jabs and what not into the air.

As she let her gaze trail after Kira, she asked herself, Wasn't stretching usually the first thing required to do? Figuring that since he was the 'teacher' and she the 'student,' then he probably knew what he was doing. Pursing her lips in determination she began a light jog around the gym.

Barely a minute or two into her run Izumi felt winded, and sweat started to form on her brow. And from time to time the Yamanaka would glance at Kira, who was now going the opposite direction of where he had been heading towards. She honestly didn't know what to think of him now. In just one day he managed to throw her off every time she thought she had him figured out.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:46 pm

"Give me twenty push-ups and fifty sit up, then we will stretch" Kira says as he starts to do push-ups, his hands as close to his body as possible, working his triceps, each time he goes down till his nose touches the floor and then pushes up. Cranking them out at a decent rate. His speed was only changed with the last five push-ups, he speed up knocking them out as fast he could.

As soon as he is done, Kira flips over onto his back and lifts his legs up to a ninety degree angle and then crosses his legs and starts to do sit-ups, but each time he brought his body up, he brings his legs in to meet him, working both his upper and lower core, finishing the sit up, he rolls onto his lower and back and places his hands by his head, and then pushes up and shifts his weight landing on his feet.

"Ready?" He asks as he looks at Izumi, and the sweat on her brow thinking that it is actually pretty hot.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:46 pm

Izumi winced slightly at his commanding tone. It wasn't that she was scared of him. No, definitely not. She was merely not used to how serious he could be, and that made her too stunned to snap at his simplistic directions (which she totally thought was said in a condescending tone).

And so... Izumi found herself gritting her teeth as she did her seventh push-up. Damn. Was she that out of shape? Granted, her body was slim and seemingly perfect, but that was because she ate right and only stretched. After her final push-up, Izumi slowly slide onto her back before doing her sit-ups, which she did fine at, though she was weakening right after the thirty-three mark.

Once she was done Izumi let her arms fall limply by her side as she tried to catch her breath. Nodding weakly she said, "Yeah. Sure. I'll be up... Just, just gimme a second."
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:26 am

Slipping back into his regular state of mind, Kira says "It will help if you inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth, not only will it allow you to catch your breath faster, but it will also will help your stretch". bending over he places both of his palms on the ground, his breaths were long and calm, the rhythm was similar to that of a rather sad classic country song. slowly rolling his back up, he pops a squat and sticks one foot out, and one leg in and touches it with both hands stretching his back muscles, and then does the same with the other leg.

Going through his stretching routine, he tells Izumi how to do each one, and then stands up, seeing the door to the gym open, and watches as Nathan walks into the room and glances at Kira shooting him a look of death and then at Izumi with lustful eyes. Setting down his bag he says to Kira you bastard, what gave you the right to hog her?. Kira then kindly asks him to leave, putting on his best fake polite face, only to be met with "lets spar for the right to teach her.

Kira lets out a slight growl and says "she is not a toy. I think it is best you leave now". He then looks at Izumi saying I am sorry you had to see this." in a very calm and kind voice, the exact opposite of the voice he threatened the creeper with.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:48 pm

Izumi nodded tiredly from her position, and tried to follow his instructions. It was hard at first, trying to control her erratic breathing but she finally got the hang of it. Then she began to try and imitate the stretching exercises. Now, these she could do. It was relaxing and Izumi felt more in her element.

Just as she stood up with Kira, the door opened to reveal some guy; another martial artist from the looks of it. Izumi then stiffened at from the look he gave her. Unconsciously she took a minor step towards Kira in attempt to hide herself, but just as fast she was glaring and almost spitting fire when this random guy wanted to fight Kira just to have a right to 'teach' her.

Izumi brushed away Kira's apology as she stepped up to Creeper (she hadn't been introduced to him so she felt the need to give him a fitting name).

"Why don't you just shove off, Jerk! Who are you to decide if you or him should be the one to teach me, huh?!" Izumi was standing toe to toe with Creeper, and even though she was a hell lot shorter she was intimidating with her hands on her hips and fierce glare.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:27 pm

Kira following after Izumi had a feeling as to what is coming next, and with a very pissed off sigh he stands about half a step behind her, ready to start a fight if this son of a bitch tried anything. Slipping on his gloves, Kira made a fist and waited to step in when the time comes.

Shut up, Bitch!Nathan shouts back Don't get pissy at me cause your boyfriend over there is to much of a pussy to put you on the line, he is scared I will take his trophey . Nathan, not looking at her face, but down her tank top reaches out and gropes her hard, with a laugh, thinking Kira would not actually do anything to harm him.

How wrong he was, as soon as his hand touched her breast, Kira's fist shot out, nailing him in the mouth, busting his lip up. Following the punch up with a round kick, Nathan blocks it and angrily returns the kick with a front push kick. "I warned you" Kira growls as he deflects the kick, bursting forward throwing a jab, cross, hook, cross combo, ending it with another kick, this time a crescent kick. which knocks Nathan to the side, and using the momentum from the crescent kick he finishes the flurry of strikes with a spinning side kick, cracking Nathan's sternum.

Laying on the ground unconscious and bleeding Nathan let out a pained groan before coming back to and seeing Kira talking to the girl.

"are you okay?" Kira asks calmly as he wipes off Nathan's blood from his black gloves and then puts them back into his pocket "I am really sorry you had to see that...". before Kira was able to finish the sentence, he was cut off by a pained voice shouting "fuck you, and your bitch to, I will fuck you up, you scar covered bastard!". Nathan then hobbles out of the gym, blood lightly dripping from his nose and lip.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Izumi was surprised that he outright insulted her when he was the one wanting to teach her. Just as he finished saying 'trophy' and grabbed her breast, her hand was flying across his face in a quick lash. And apparently Kira was in-sync with her as he proceeded to follow it up with a punch, giving Creeper a busted lip.

Just as the adrenaline of slapping Creeper died down, Izumi wrapped her arms around her chest and stepped back. She had barely registered his groping but now that she had nothing to do except watch him get beaten, Izumi was shocked.

Once Kira was done and asked if she was alright, Izumi numbly nodded and hugged herself tighter.

"fuck you, and your bitch to, I will fuck you up, you scar covered bastard!"

"Oh yeah? Go ahead and try, you asshole!" She screamed at his limping form, her temper exploding at his threats.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Kira feeling his rage subside as Nathan hobbles out of the gym; He wraps Izumi tightly in his muscular arms and holds her, as if to reassure her that he would protect her from men like that. In her ear he whispers "everything is going to be alright, I will not let him touch you . His chin rests on her head and he slowly sings "I'll be there for you, these five words I swear to you" Much like he did for his little sister when she got scared or hurt. Not really thinking of the words to the rather famous love song he continues to sing When you breathe, I wanna be the air for you ,I'll be there for you, I'd live and I'd die for you, I'd steal the sun from the sky for you,
Words can't say what love can do, I'll be there for you
". His voice was not perfect, but the sound was that of beauty, something that opposed his scar covered body, and the fine layer of salt that covered his skin. "

Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Izumi reflexively whimpered and tried to get out of his hold, but it was too tight and she eventually relaxed into his protective arms. Every moment or so though, she would shiver as if feeling the Creeper's hand on her again. It was a frightful experience. Never in her life had Izumi ever thought of being groped. She'd heard about it happening, yes, but never to her.

And as Kira sang, not to horribly or great either, Izumi let pressed her forehead into his shoulder. This was not how she imagined how her day would end up.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Kira slowly lets the songs last words fade from his lips, his voice growing to match the song perfectly. Each time he felt it, he squeezed her a little tighter and lets go when she stops. Placing his hand on the the back of her head he holds her there not saying a word for what feels like an eternity. The little sweat that had formed on his arms had evaporated leaving a layer of salt all over his arms. Finally breaking the silence once more, he looks up at the clock and sees that it is almost time for curfew. He wondered how they ended up staying like that for hours with out realizing it.

"Umi" he says "We need to head to our dorms, if you want you can stay at my dorm. I can find some other place to sleep for the night.". Aware that Nathan has friends worse then him, Kira was trying to push the idea of her staying some where they would not dare to enter.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:09 pm

She hummed as she tried to get back to reality. Izumi had just retreated into her mind when he had sung and held her. For a moment she didn't register what he had suggested then Izumi tried to pull away from his protection.

"No, no. It's fine. I'll be alright by myself in my dorm," Izumi replied cautiously.

What if Kira was in it too?
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:36 pm

With a bit of a sigh, having hopped he would have gotten her to stay at his place, where he knew they would not come after what he did to Nathan, Kira says "I will only allow you to sleep there tonight , if you let me stay on your couch ". This being an insane idea, letting a man she had met only hours earlier stay in the same room as her while she sleeps, Kira figured she would take his offer and sleep in his room.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:47 pm

"There's no way I'm letting you, a complete stranger, into my room!" She screeched, back away from him. Although she had initially spent the day feeling comfortable and protected in his arms, Izumi was starting to freak out and get paranoid.

Izumi didn't dare turn her back to him as she tried to get back to her things. Her plan was to take her things, run to her dorm, and lock both her bolts (plus windows), and then hide under the covers of her bed.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:56 pm

"Then, I can not let you go to your dorm Izumi. If I do, Nathan's friends will rape you, and I will notsit by and watch another person get raped" Kira says just as loudly, but with a lot more compsure, though seeing where this is going he brings the tone of his voice back down to a normal level and asks the woman he had spent so long holding in his arms If I wanted to harm you, don't you think I would have done it in the classroom earlier, or maybe when you walked in, or even when I was holding in my arms not to long ago".

Kira looking Izumi in the eye and finally says "I am not going to let that horny bastard rape you".
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:31 am

Izumi cringed at his blunt deliverance and soft explanation. She supposed she was being a bit too paranoid. Then her frightened blue eyes connected with his as he clearly stated that he wasn't going to let anyone harm her. Kira said it with so much conviction and sincerity that she crumbled. Her arms dropped to her sides, sighing in defeat.

"O-okay," Izumi was tense - stiff - as if ready to spring out of there.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:02 am

So Kira asks where are you going to spend the night?, his voice showing genuine concern. Walking across the room, he grabs his stuff and walks towards the door, holding the door open for her he smiles slightly, realizing that for the first time in years, he had actually had found someone he gave a damn about.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:32 am

Izumi gnawed on her lip. She didn't want him to stay in her dorm, but what if they were expecting her there? So maybe it was safer to be in his dorm. She slung her bag onto her shoulder and nodded in thank when he held the door open.

"I-I guess your place." She stammered before clearing her throat and tried to take back her haughty tone. "I don't like having people over, and it's not 'cuz I like you now or anything!"

Izumi had her back turned to him in order to hide her wildly blooming blush, though she was slightly jumping at every shadow that vaguely resembled a human form.

"And I still don't trust you. It's just that they wouldn't expect me at your place."
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Picking up his bag, he throws it over his shoulder, his hand holding the worn strap lightly as he falls in step behind Izumi, heading towards the male dorm and towards his room. His arm lightly touches her shoulder to remind her that he will not let anything happen to her, and will not let any person hurt her or even get near enough to even try. "you are welcome to stay in my dorm anytime you need to, though it is a pity that you do not like me. " Kira says with a laugh as he looks at a flower bed, seeing a bunch of wild flowers.

Taking note of that, he figured he would at least give her a little something in the morning for all of the issues that he had given her in a single day. Being brought back to reality by Umi's last comment he says "Never expected you to trust me, trust is not built in a day "Kira says, ignoring the last bit, knowing that if they do try to do something that night, they would know where she was if they did not find her in her room.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:33 pm

Izumi stiffened vaguely when his arm brushed against her shoulder lightly, but she waved it off. The gesture did reassure her though, and despite what she had told him earlier Izumi knew she could trust him (somewhat).

"Ah... Thanks," she replied as she subtlety moved closer to him when a particular shadow scared her. "I'll hold you to that, Yagami."

Then Izumi continued to walk with him, nodding to his last statement.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down