Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Early morning swim (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Early morning swim (open)

Post by Forty on Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:31 pm

The door slamming would echo though out the indoor pools room. Merlynn was making sure to have every thing ready for his first class. He walks with a limp as his fake leg didn't like to bend well while walking. He was in a t shirt and swimming trunks as he always ready to go swimming. Going to his office in the room he started to pull out some simple diving game toys. “ahhh another day in the water. Now what was that thing i am forgetting. Merlynn was talking out loud as he limped around the pool room.

Forty
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Early morning swim (open)

Post by berrysoul on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:49 pm

Berry smiles as she skips into the indoor pool area. She closes the door quietly behind her. She had heard there was a new swimming class. She wanted to see what people would do during the class. She giggles softly and takes a seat on the bench.

Graduate

View user profile http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Forty on Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Merlynn could be seen walking around from where berry was sitting the shine of his fake leg could catch attention as it was missing right above the knee. This would be one noticeable feature of this teacher. He then remembered it was his roster he had forgotten the roster of children for his class. He would set every thing down on the side and then limped his way back to the office. He had yet to take notice of berry.

Forty
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:20 pm

Berry blinks when she sees the shine. "the teacher has a shiny leg.." She smiles and giggles "that's cool!" She sets by the pool and dips her foot in the water. She kicks the water slightly "pools are so cool.." She keeps looking around keeping an eye on what would happen.

Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Forty on Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:24 pm

Merlynn would come out of his office with a pad of paper on a clipboard, he was busy reading it and then heard the echo of a voice. He only then caught notice of berry and looked at the roster. He then checked the clock. “oh good i still have time.” he said out loud. He then started walking over to berry he was still looking at his roster and was wondering if she was just a early bird or some thing. He had a little bit of time to walk around the pool.

Forty
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Berry blinks and looks at him. She smiles at him warmly. She giggles softly and keeps kicking the water. "why does it seem all the classes here have a small group of kids.." She looks at the water and laughs softly. "I'll have to get to work after this class.. Todays theme is swimming so this is cool.."

Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Forty on Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Finaly he was near berry and looking at her. “what your name? An what grade are you in?” he was looking down the first class roster. His classes were divided by grades due to the older kids where the last class of the day more for a free time class. This class was for the younger grades.

Forty
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Berry blinks and looks up at him. She stands up and bows "my namename is berry sir.. I'm a graduate.. So I guess I shouldn't be here but I wanted to see what your class was about.. My job at the cafe todays theme is swimming and stuff so I thought checking out the swimming class would be an awesome way to get in the spirit.." She blushes lightly and looks at the ground "I'm sorry for rambling sir.." She bows again.

Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top