Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

2 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 8 Empty Re: Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:55 am

"Good! Now I can head back home!" I smile, taking off my shirt while it's all dirty. "That man left me with filthy clothes." I complain in my head, "What a jerk!" I run back to the dorm as the manager ordeal was now taken care of.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 8 Empty Re: Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:16 am

Berry was in a big comfy shirt and in her bed. She was watching some TV.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:50 pm

I run back to the dorm, walking in shirtless. I blush lightly, hoping not to look intimidating. "The manager was arrested." I announce, "Also, I managed to let the employees know what happened, so you still have your job." I smile towards Berry before grabbing some clothes from my suitcase, then heading to the bathroom.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Berry blushes lightly and smiles. "thank you edo.." She gets out of bed and hugs him tightly. "you didn't get hurt did you?" She looks at his arms and chest trying to make sure he was ok.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:48 pm

"No, I'm completely fine." I respond, "And you're welcome! I'm sorry you had to go through that." I lean towards Berry while she's hugging me, kissing her on the lips. "There you go!" I smile, "Now I'm the last one to kiss you again!" I hug Berry back while calming myself more after that incident. "If you ever come across more problems, talk to me, okay?" I advise.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:50 pm

Berry smiles and nods "ok.. I'm sorry I didn't want to talk about what happened.. But the manager said you would hate me and break up with me if I told you.." She looks at the ground and hugs him tightly "I'll always talk to you from now on edo.. Promise.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:04 pm

"I won't break up with you, Berry. He kissed you, you didn't kiss him." I smile and laugh softly, "Besides, I'm having way too much fun with you to ditch you like that!" I hug Berry tightly and use my finger to elevate her chin, making her look at me. "Smile for me, Berry." I command.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:33 pm

Berry blushes and smiles. "that makes me happy to hear.. Thank you edo.." She giggles softly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:04 pm

"You're welcome, honey!" I laugh, "I'll stay with you all you want, okay?" With this being said, having changed into more comfy, baggy clothes, I go lay down on the living room couch. I was still breathing hard from my run.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Berry nods and smiles "would you like something to drink edo?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:34 pm

"Milk, please!" I request while laying down on the couch. I tilt my head up and look at Berry from afar, smiling. "So nice..." I comment quietly.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:34 am

Berry smiles and gets him some milk. "here you go.." She hands him the glass of milk.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:53 pm

"Thank you!" I reply, gladly taking the glass of milk and drinking it. The soothing feeling of it made me forget what we were talking about. My hard breathing stops while I'm taking sips from my drink. "So what's on your mind now, Berry?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:28 am

Berry blinks and thinks for a moment "well nothing right now.. My mind is totally blank..." She goes and sits down in a chair. She fiddles with a piece of hair and looks at edo "what about you edo?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:42 pm

"Blank." I respond before watching the kittens rush to me. "What're you guys...and girl...thinking about?" I ask jokingly, "Berry and I need help." I look back to Berry and smile as I'm still having a good time...just laying here.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:31 pm

Berry smiles and answers a text. She giggles "a temporary manager is in.. The theme for tomorrow is dancers.. The outfit is outside!" She gets up and opens the door grabbing the box that the outfit was in. She brings it inside "you want to see the outfit edo?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:05 pm

"Dancers? Don't you love dancing?" I ask before winking to Berry, "Go ahead! Try it on for me!" I turn back after saying these words and approach the kittens. "How're you doing?" I ask the cats jokingly.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:59 am

Berry walks into her room and changes. She walks out "I have to do the tango when the doors open. Edo will you help me?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:40 am

"Sure!" I reply, scratching the back of my head as I saw this coming, "We've danced before, haven't we?" I laugh softly, though pause after realizing what kind of dancing we did. "T-This'll be fun..." I add with a soft tone.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:12 am

Berry blushes "I've never danced the tango before.. Oh uh also edo will you be my partner for the dance at the beginning of the day? The note said since all the people who work as waitresses are doing different dances we have to find our own partners.." She looks at him. She sighs and turns around "uh could you button the dress for me I can't get the top button.." She felt like she was asking so much. "I'm...I'm sorry edo..."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:20 pm

I blush in embarrassment as Berry also had no experience with the tango. I didn't wanna tell her now that I was new to it, or else she may think negatively of me. "You know what?" I reply, "Why don't we practice here? Oh, and I'll definitely be your partner!" I look to Berry happily as I make this comment. "You know, I may know how to tango a little bit, though I suppose both of us need to be more than amateurs to do this. Why don't we look up some instructions?" I scratch the back of my head as Berry continues to talk. I walk behind her and grab the button on her dress, quickly, yet neatly doing it up for her. "You're welcome!" I add jokingly after doing the dress. I hug her gently after she apologizes to me so suddenly. "No need to apologize to me. If you need help, I'm always here!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:35 pm

Berry blushes lightly and smiles at him. "thank you Edo.." She goes into her room and gets on her computer. She looks up some instructions on the tango. She smiles and walls out with the laptop in her hands "I found some introductions! So we'll both kinda be learning it right?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:28 pm

"Right!" I reply cheerfully, relieved slightly. I approach Berry and look at what's on her laptop. "Wow!" I comment, a bit nervous, "So we have to do all of these things while dancing?" I look at Berry, kind of worried as this seemed important in her job.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Berry smiles "the letter said to choose a small part out of the dance and do that. The part had to last at least two to three minutes each.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:34 pm

"Two to three minutes? Not bad!" I comment, more relieved than the last, "So when do you wanna get started?" I stand there with my arms crossed, smiling happily as I now seem fully prepared.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next