Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

trying tennis but failing..(open)

2 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 12 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:46 pm

"You're right, though I think I'm being a little too straightforward." I look to Berry and smile. "What kind of future do you want?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 12 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:44 pm

Berry blinks and thinks for a moment. "hmm I want a happy future.. That's all I really got.." She giggles and smiles "I like it when your straightforward it makes me happy.." She kisses him lightly "it makes me feel kinda safe cuz it's like you'll have a plan for everything.." She rest her head on his shoulder.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:51 pm

"Well, I want you to feel safe!" I comment, "And the reason why I don't wanna be too straightforward is because if I tell you too much now, it'll ruin the excitement for later." I look over to Berry as she rests her head on my shoulder. I sigh and smile happily. "So what do we do now?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:46 pm

Berry thinks for a moment "want to go see a movie?" She looks at him and smiles.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:00 pm

"Sure!" I smile, grabbing Berry's hand. "What movie do you wanna see?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:03 pm

Berry thinks and taps her chin "well uh how about from up on poppy hill? I heard it was a good movie.." She looks at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:08 pm

"I've never heard of it , though I'm willing to watch it if you are." I comment, "I wanna do something fun for the both of us, after all!" I smile and hug Berry tightly. "Seems like we never run out of ideas..." I add.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:39 pm

Berry giggles and smiles. She hugs him tightly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:02 pm

I laugh softly as Berry seems speechless. I watch her hug me, making me laugh more. "We can keep hugging, or watch the movie." I mention, "So when are we heading out?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:34 pm

Berry blushes and giggles feeling slightly embarrassed. "uh just give me a minute I want to change.." She runs to the bedroom and changes her shirt and puts her hair up in a ponytail. She ties a ribbon around her neck and walks out. "ok we can leave!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:32 pm

"Great!" I cheer, smiling brightly as I take Berry's hand. I leave cat nip and milk for the kittens to drink before exiting the dorm. "Lead the way!" I demand to Berry, unsure of where to go from here.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:39 am

Berry giggles and smiles "I forgot you don't know the way.." She grabs his hand and leads the way to the movie theater.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:50 pm

"Are you a fan of buying food at the theaters?" I ask, smiling brightly, "I just wanna know because I brought money." With this being said, I look to Berry and grin. "We're going to enjoy the movie, aren't we?" I assume.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:30 am

Berry smiles and nods her head "yes to both questions.. I think theater food is so cool I don't know why.." She laughs lightly and holds onto edos arm as they walk. "I'm so excited!!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:35 pm

"Have you been waiting to see this movie for a while?" I ask, "Because it seems you're really looking forward to it." It was sad to know I couldn't feel the same way, considering I haven't heard of this movie before. Heck, I really needed to grow up.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Berry giggles "I'm just happy that I'm going to see it with you!" She kisses his cheek "come on edo let's move.." She pulls on his arm.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:03 pm

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I laugh as Berry pulls on my arm. I could tell she was very eager to see this movie, though I still wondered what I would think of it. I keep on track with Berry's walking as more thoughts come to mind.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:28 am

Berry smiles as they finally reach the theater.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:37 am

I nuzzle Berry as we stand before the theatre. "So, should we eat first or watch the movie?" I ask, "Well, there's that, or we could eat candy during the movie, though I find that distracting."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:04 am

Berry thinks for a moment "oh let's eat after! That way it'll be fun.." She blinks "unless we get really hungry..." She looks at edo "if your hungry we can eat now then do the movie.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:10 pm

My growls as Berry mentions eating a few times. "Eating now would be nice!" I mention, laughing softly as Berry probably heard my stomach rumble just now. I look to her and smile, holding her hand tightly as we still stand before the theater. "So what would you like to eat?" I ask, "If you look to the sign on the left, there is a food court nearby, and it gives you all the different places to eat from."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:28 pm

Berry looks at the sign and taps her chin. "hhmm.. There are some many good sounding stuff. How about tacos Edo?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:26 pm

"I'm okay with tacos!" I comment, "Come with me, then!" I drag Berry with me as we run along the walkway to the food court. I open the door for us, and head inside. "Ta-da!" I announce, waving my arm towards the taco restaurant.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:15 am

Berry blinks and follows him. She giggles and smiles happily. She claps her hands when they walk into the taco restaurant "yeah we found it!" She giggles and hugs Edo tightly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:21 am

"You're so giddy!" I comment, chuckling, "Wanna go order?" With this being said, I grab Berry's hand and walk closer to the restaurant anyways. "You know..." I add, "I've never ordered a taco before. Why don't you order for me? I'll get the same thing as you!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next