Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

welcome to my home (edo)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

welcome to my home (edo) - Page 4 Empty Re: welcome to my home (edo)

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:39 pm

"Way to ignore my question." I think in my head before noticing Berry cuddle up to me. I wrap my arm around her as I look into her eyes. "Night night, Berry." I whisper before falling asleep. Hopefully, we wouldn't sleep too much, or else we'd miss out on a lot of things before the second day of school would start- something I didn't want to have to endure for a while.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:29 pm

Berry wakes up around noon. She stretches and gets up "I feel much better. She smiles and giggles as she sees the kitten on the table looking out the window. She walks up and pets him "to bad we have to give you back.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:14 am

As I sleep, I remember how superstitious I used to be when I was a kid. Maybe that was why I had different opinions on this black cat. To be honest, these unlucky cats weren't my favourite, anyways. There had always been this lightly-tanned orange cat I liked, but always forgot the name of its kind. It bothered me. What I also couldn't tell Berry was that, even after she graduates, I'll still be a student here, and so let's won't be allowed in my dorm. These are the reasons that keep me asleep for now.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:42 am

Berry looks at him and smiles. She kisses his cheek lightly and gets up quietly trying not to wake him. She walks to the kitchen and gets some milk "I wonder what kinda cat edo likes.." She giggles softly "maybe we could look around the pet shop and just look at all the animals.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:12 pm

The name of the cat I'm describing finally pops into my head as I dream, readying me to wake up as I memorize it. "American Shorthair!" I announce as I wake up, awkwardly looking around as I could've just startled the cat or Berry by saying so. "S-Sorry." I apologize after speaking so randomly across the room, "I used to have an American Shorthair cat. It was the friendliest and most cooperative little creature you would ever see in a house but..." I sigh as I remember it dying a couple years before I got into this academy. "Let's get a cat we both like. I'm sure if we get a cat now, I can talk to the faculty about dealing with it in dorms."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Berry blinks and looks at him surprised when he wakes up and shouts. She giggles and smiles as she listens to him explain "alright that sounds fun!" She stands up and picks up the kitten "let's find this kittens home first edo.. He might miss it.." She pets him as she holds him. She giggles and hugs the kitten lightly "edo let's get a super soft kitten!" She smiles at him then looks at her shirt. It was covered in black hair "ah where did all this come from?!" She blinks "oh no is the kitty going bald?!" She looks at edo worried.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:41 pm

"It can't just be soft." I chuckle, "It's gotta be fun, cooperative and friendly, as well." As I say this, however, I notice the cat beginning to lose hair over Berry's top. I laugh softly as it's covered in black. "Go get changed, and I'll bring this guy home, alright?" I offer, kissing Berry on the cheek, "I'll clean up too." With this being said, I extend my arms out, inviting Berry to hand me this messy cat. I examine it carefully as I notice it has no collar. "Uh...Berry...this is a stray cat." I state, looking at it as I run for the door. I toss it outside and shut the door behind me. "Looks like we've just learned ourselves a new lesson." I laugh.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:05 pm

Berry blinks and looks at him confused "what's wrong with him being a stray edo?" She tilts her head and grabs a shirt she had got out earlier. She quickly runs to the bathroom and changes. She looks in the mirror and giggles "oh no this shirt got shrunk!" She tries to pull the shirt over her stomach. She walks out and smiles at edo "isn't it funny?" She walks to her bedroom and grabs another shirt. She walks out "before I put this on does this shirt look long enough?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:09 pm

"A stray cat doesn't have an owner." I explain, "Also, it's not confirmed as to whether or not it has possible diseases. I assume you know what these diseases are." I watch Berry head to the washroom whilst looking at my arms, hairy and somewhat dusty. I laugh as Berry returns with a short shirt on, her stomach showing. "It's a nice shirt..." I comment, "Though it's too revealing." I watch a minute later as Berry seems to grab another shirt. "Now that shirt's perfect!" I comment once more before heading to the washroom myself. I wash both my hands and arms, wiping them off thoroughly with a towel as my body looks cleaner, though it isn't as conditioned as when I first entered the dorm. Albeit, the cat was now gone, and I could think about what to do next without it distracting me.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Berry gets changed and starts to dust and clean where the kitten had been. After a few minutes of a quick clean up she smiles "I'll clean it better later.." She giggles lightly and looks at edo. "well since the kitten was kinda clean maybe he will find a home.. I mean he was so cute!" She smiles and sits down "so what would you like to do edo?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:01 pm

"He cleaned himself, alright." I laugh, "We'll find a cat we both like, okay?" I look around as the place is indeed messy. "If you're gonna clean, I'll join you." I state, "I wonder how we'll take care of the cat once we get it..." I look to Berry, smiling warmly as she asks what to do next. "Well..." I reply, "Why don't you think of something while we eat lunch. It is noon, after all."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:40 pm

Berry smiles "ok!" She walks to the kitchen "would you like a sandwich?" She giggles and looks at him "after lunch let's go to the pet shop!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:51 pm

"Sure!" I reply, "Surprise me with the ingredients!" Additionally, I nod to approve of going to the pet shop. After this, I head to the fridge, pulling out some tea and milk. Of course I was primarily thinking of getting cherry coke, though soda doesn't have anything essential to keep one hydrated. In other words, you need to drink more than just pop to keep you healthy. Finally, I go to hug Berry from behind, resting my head on her shoulder. "Let me know if you need any help." I whisper into her ear before letting go.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Berry blushes lightly and smiles "alright.." She giggles and starts to make the sandwiches. She finishes making the food and sets them on the table. "ham sandwiches plus there's a few turkey in there.." She giggles and sits down "come eat edo.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:57 pm

As Berry invites me to sit down at the table, I do so, sitting next to her. I grab my sandwich and take a small bite of it. My jaw drops in awe as I swallow the food. "Wow! You're good at making food, yourself, Berry!" I cheer, smiling warmly towards her as I comment on her sandwich. Additionally, I pour myself a glass of milk, drinking a bit of it as it seems to go well with the piece of sandwich I just ate. To ensure it's not just ham and turkey I'm eating, I look inside. "Are you sure it's just ham and turkey?" I ask Berry curiously, "I should really consider making food for you again someday."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:15 pm

Berry blinks and blushes lightly "thank you edo.." She thinks for a moment "I think so the packages may have gotten mixed up.." She giggles softly slightly embarrassed "why does it taste weird?" Berry looks at him and smiles "that sounds like fun edo.." She grabs a sandwich and takes a bite out of it. She smiles and gets some tea and sits back down.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:25 pm

"Packages?" I ask, "You didn't make these yourself?" Albeit, I smile more brightly, indicating that I'm still enjoying the meal. "The sandwich is delicious. I'm just wondering if there's more to it than ham and turkey. I thought I tasted a foreign cheese...which was awesome...along with some kind of sauce." With this, an idea comes to mind as I put my hand on Berry's leg. "Let's make a sandwich together sometime and publicize it!" I suggest. In accordance to my suggestion, I eat my sandwich slowly to ensure I'm tasting all the ingredients. Additionally, I continue to take small sips of my milk, and refill it. Even with party drinks nowadays such as soda and beer, milk has always been my favourite- chocolate milk, especially.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:48 pm

Berry smiles "ok that sounds good!" She giggles and looks at him. "edo I'm going to make you something special!" She gets up and walks to the kitchen. She pours a glass of milk and heats it up slightly. She gets out the honey and stirs out in with the milk. She brings it back "here edo try this!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:16 am

My smile widens as it seems Berry is gonna give me a treat. I watch as something is placed before me. I'm told to try it, and so I do. "Brilliant!" I say, putting the glass down. Deep in my mind, it made me curious as to what was put in the glass, but I could trust Berry enough to know it wasn't anything that could prove to be, you know, potentially bothersome. I look to her and kiss her on the cheek. "Thank you!" I respond cheerfully to the drink Berry gave me. I go back to eating my sandwich as I knew what Berry wanted to do next. Not only that, but I was starving.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:48 am

Berry smiles and giggles "I'm glad you like it.. It's milk with honey!" She swings her feet as she sits. She looks at him "would you like some more food edo?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:04 am

"Really?" I confirm, drinking both beverages down to the bottom of the glass in response. I look around, sighing comfortably as I feel proud of where I'm currently standing. "You know Berry, I really feel at home here now, and you're the one I should thank. That's why I want to make things fun for you." With this being said, I intentionally finish off my sandwich at a quick pace, readying myself to go to the pet shop. However, seeing as Berry offers me more food, I have second thoughts. "Sure. I'll have more food! Surprise me, please!" With all of the nice things Berry has done for me, I thought about if there was anything else I could do for her. "Berry, I'm gonna talk to the faculty about enrolling in some of your classes." I state.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:18 am

Berry blinks and smiles "that would be so awesome edo!" She giggles and walks to the kitchen. She thinks for a moment and smiles. She gets out some things out of the refrigerator. She heats up some water. She stays in the kitchen for a few moments and comes out. "Ta-dah! Made you homemade ramen! I how you like it.." She sits down and watches him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:47 am

"Haha! I thought you might like that!" I chuckle, smiling brightly as I kiss Berry. Once I do so, I notice her enter the kitchen for a few moments. As I wait, I think about what the faculty would really say to me. These classes seemed to easy, and I felt like I was enacting a stage I had already been through. These thoughts make the moment pass as I see Berry return with homemade ramen. I twirl my fork around the noodles to bundle some up before storing them in my mouth. "Mmm..." I say as I take in the glorious treat. "Amazing!" I announce, lifting the bowl up in awe. "Thank you, Berry!" I add, hugging her tightly while noticing her watch me, "What can I do in repayment for your good deeds?" I ask curiously.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:09 am

Berry giggles and smiles "thank you.." She blushes lightly "well you don't have to repay me you've done so much by being my friend and stuff ."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:51 pm

I sigh. "But I wanna do something fun with you. It can be anything, really, so long as it's appropriate, of course." I frown as I say this, wondering if I have really been that fair with Berry, and am on equal terms with her. "Berry..." I add, "I can notice that you're at least an upperclassman at this school, and wanna help give you a happy ending. Are you sure there's nothing on your mind that you'd like to do? You know, aside from the whole pet situation."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next