Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

welcome to my home (edo)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

welcome to my home (edo) - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to my home (edo)

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:47 pm

I lead the steps necessary before the twirl. Berry seems to be having a lot of fun, and so I laugh softly. I smile brightly towards her, then twirl her around, still holding her hand so she won't lose balance. "There we go!" I cheer as we complete the twirl.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:20 pm

Berry giggles and smiles happily "that was so awesome!" She kisses him on the cheek "thank you for dancing with me.. Am having such a good time.." The song begins to pick up a little bit of speed in the tempo. Berry moved her feet to match the beat of the song. She closes her eyes and smiles.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:29 pm

As the music slightly speeds up, I notice Berry match its beat. I chuckle, following the motions of her feet as we dance. I blush as I was just previously kissed on the cheek. "I'm glad you're having a good time, Berry!" I smile, kissing her on the cheek. I look out the window as we dance, watching the sunset. I grin as I see the wonderful view, turning my attention back to Berry with a warm smile.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:41 pm

Berry smiles and blushes lightly as he kisses her on the cheek. She giggles softly and looks out the window as well. Her eyes grow with amazement "wow that sunset is so beautiful isn't it edo?" She looks at him and smiles.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:54 pm

I nod in agreement with Berry's question. Additionally, I stop dancing as I feel my legs ache. "Haha! Looks like I've worked these things too much today!" I chuckle, pointing to my legs, "Anything else you wanna do?" With this being said, I move back to the couch and sit down. "So comfy and warm..." I comment with awe
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Berry giggles and smiles "would you like me to get a hot pad for your legs?" She looks at him as she thinks of what else she wanted to do. She claps her hands "oh I have a question what's poker? Is it where you poke someone until they laugh?" She tilts her head and looks at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:53 pm

I laugh quite a bit as Berry seems to assume my leg is in deep pain. Albeit, a hot pack would be nice. "Yes please!" I say in regards to my leg. I laugh even more as I hear Berry's description of poker. "Poker doesn't involve poking." I exclaim, "It's a card game, and unfortunately, it's kind of hard to instruct someone on how to play it." I sigh and frown after speaking these words. "I have lots of other games with me." I state. "Just look in my bag. We can even watch a movie or TV show if you want."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Berry smiles and blushes "oh alright.." She giggles and walks into her room and comes back with a hot pack. "here we go.." She looks at him "which leg hurts? Or do they both hurt?" She looks at the TV "why don't we watch a movie or a TV show.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:48 pm

I smile brightly as Berry brings a hot pack. I rest it on my upper left leg, hugging Berry as a thank you. "What movie do you wanna watch?" I ask as Berry brings up the topic.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:09 pm

Berry giggles and sits down next to him. She cuddles up next to him and flips through the channels. "oh I know howls moving castle is a good one.." She looks at him "what do you think?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:52 pm

"Sounds good!" I smile, nuzzling against Berry as she cuddles up to me. I grab the chips and pop, spreading them around the table. From my bag, I also grab plastic cups. "I'm too prepared." I mutter, holding Berry's hand while awaiting a response.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:54 am

Berry hits the button to start the movie. She looks at him and giggles "no your not it's so awesome.. It's like your bag is magic and has everything we need.." She smiles at him warmly "if I ever get lost or I'm scared I want it to be with you and your magic bag.." She giggles and kisses his cheek. She cuddles up to him more.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:48 pm

I sigh, blushing as Berry comments on my bag. "I wouldn't say it's a magic bag." I state, chuckling, "I just considered all that we've been through, and filled this bag with whatever would suit us fancy." I smile brightly as Berry mentions wanting to be with me in times of absence. "I will always be with you; mind, body, or spirit- all of the above possibly." I say in response to Berry kissing me. I look back to the bag as I pull out some chips and popcorn, setting them on the table as I continue to watch the movie.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:28 pm

Berry giggles and grabs some food and takes a drink. She smiles at him and yawns. She closes her eyes and listens to the movie. She holds edos hand and snuggles up close to him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:43 pm

I watch Berry smile at me, giggling in response as I wrap my arm around her. I witness her yawn and shut her eyes as I sigh, holding Berry's hand slightly tighter than before. Finally, I see her snuggle up to me, making me blush. "You're the best, Berry." I mutter, chuckling softly.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:53 pm

Berry smiles and looks at him with sleepy eyes "you're the best too edo.." She giggles and nuzzles him slightly. She looks back at the TV.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:17 pm

I laugh softly as Berry compliments me the same way I did to her. "There can only be one best." I explain, "I think that's you Berry." I continue smiling as I speak more to Berry, keeping my focus on the movie still as it seems interesting.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:25 pm

Berry giggles and looks at him "well then your the most awesome person I know.. And there can only be one person that's awesome.." She smiles and looks back at the TV and listens to edo. She closes her eyes and begins to fall asleep.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:30 pm

I watch Berry begin to fall asleep, slightly closing my eyes too. "We can never finish a movie together, huh?" I ask Berry jokingly. I bring her closer to me as I try to relax myself. "It's hard to believe it's only been two days, and we've done so much already." I comment.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Berry giggles and smiles lightly "maybe someday we will.." She looks at him "I've had so much fun with you.." She snuggles up to him and falls asleep.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:26 pm

"You've said that so many times already." I mutter, laughing softly, "Besides, finishing a movie isn't a priority. As long as we're both satisfied, everything's alright, right Ber--" I look to my side as I notice Berry asleep. I sigh, resting my head against hers, and taking the remote. I turn off the TV, just sitting there and thinking about my upcoming week on campus.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:51 pm

Berry wakes up in the middle of night. She rubs her eyes and walks to the kitchen. Something brushes up against her leg, this makes her scream and jump on the counter. She turns on a light quickly a black figure runs off towards edo.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:55 pm

"Just as I thought." I think aloud, knowing I wasn't gonna sleep tonight. I see Berry running towards me, filled with curiosity as I have no idea what's going on. I heard two crashes and a scream- that's it. Berry looked scared, so I held her hand as she came by. "Something wrong?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Berry looks at him and holds onto him "something brushed against my leg and I got scared!" She looks around "it's all in here..." She looks back at him "what should we do edo?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:25 pm

There was a feeling in me that told me to run, yet with my lack of knowledge over the situation, my subconscious told me otherwise: that I had to stay. "You saw something?" I say in response to Berry's spooky statement, "If you're scared, just hide somewhere near me, and I'll try and find something...you know...significant in this case."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next