Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

With these cat ears I will become a Neko! (finished)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) Empty With these cat ears I will become a Neko! (finished)

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:06 am

Berry giggles happily as she walks out of a store will a small bag. She was so excited she ran to the closest bathroom. She puts on a headband that had a pair of fake ears, then where Neko ears. She claps her hand, the Neko ears were made to move like real one by sensing your emotions. "this is so awesome!" She smiles happily and walks out of the bathroom and begins to walk around.

Last edited by berrysoul on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) Empty Re: With these cat ears I will become a Neko! (finished)

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:08 pm

She walks past the girl with her hair waving a bit because of the sudden strong wind that quickly stopped just as soon as she enters the store. She wanders around and looks at several accessories such as ribbons, hairpins and brushes. She smiles at the sight of a rose hairpin and looks around once again, planning to buy it later.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

With these cat ears  I will become a Neko! (finished) Empty Re: With these cat ears I will become a Neko! (finished)

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:15 pm

Berry giggles happily as she sound around outside of the store. "nyah nyah!!" She smiles happily as the cat ears move happily to match her mood.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:22 pm

she hears faint nya noises form outside and looks at the girl attracting a lot of attention from passers-by walking and staring at her. She must really like her headband huh.... she thought to herself as she walks back to where the hairpin was only to find it already being bought by another customer. She sighs and walks outside of the shop a little gloomy, being used to getting what she wants before coming from a rich and powerful family she takes out her phone and calls her family.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:29 pm

Berry blinks and looks around, she blushes remembering she was in public. She looks at the ground and her ears slope slightly. She looks around not sure what to do. "hhmm.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:34 pm

She saw through the girl's embarrassment and decides to help her out. "Let's go, Ah! you tried our gift for Miki already, put it back in the bag and let's get on our way before she gets impatient, little kids are very spoiled you know" she said as she walks to her while smiling and grabs her arm to pull her out of there, the people thinking that both of us will go to a children's party.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:39 pm

Berry blinks and looks at the girl and nods. "oh ok am sorry.." She giggles and smiles warmly at the girl. She follows after here, when she stops following her she bows "thank you for helping me out.." She giggles "my names berry by the way.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:44 pm

She smiles at the girl and bows too, "call me Mary, and it's no problem, you seemed like you were really not used to it anyway", she turns around and walks to other shops nearby then shouts, "Your cat ears are very nice, you can wear them again now", she walks away as lots of people turn to look at her because of her unusual hair and eyes, and her clothing too.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Berry giggles and smiles "your really nice.. I just got back from a trip and that shop was new so I went in and seen these.." She blushes lightly "so do you go to whisper hollow too?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:58 pm

She nods, "Yes, I just transferred there from my previous school actually. And thank you, I appreciate that compliment very much". She puts her hand on her waist and looks around, then at the girl. "I'm not very used to it yet, and I haven't even met my classmates, and my mother said that I start classes tomorrow", she sighs and shakes her head. "let's go over there and talk, I'm attracting quite a lot of attention" she said as points at a cafe and gestures at the people staring at her.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:18 pm

Berry blinks and nods "oh ok!" She walks over to the cafe and sits down "your hair is really pretty!" She giggles and smiles happily "you know I feel like a freshmen with all the changes.. I don't know my way around the school anymore.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:26 pm

"I see, actually you're the first friend from school since I transferred here, so what do you want? My treat". She smiles and looks at the menu quietly humming a song. "And thank you, not all people have hair this color and hair this long huh?"
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Berry shakes her head "sometimes they have that length buy not that color.. But in the other country there were a few people with that color.." She smiles and giggles happily. "I don't want you to spend any money on me.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:41 pm

"hmmm, I see, and why not?", she tilts her head curiously as she rests her chin on her palm. She calls a waiter then orders a cheesecake and coffee jelly and points out how she likes her sweets, the waiter finding quite the difficulty in making her order.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Berry blinks and looks at her, and smiles lightly "because you helped me.. And I want to pay you back some how.." She blushes lightly and looks at her. "but thank you for the offer though I really appreciate it.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:50 pm

"Are you sure? you sound quite troubled though". She stands up and walks to a nearby shelf, looking at the books that the cafe has and eventually finding a book about fairy tales and then returns to her seat, reading quietly while she waits for her order to be served.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:52 pm

Berry blinks and findles with her hands "I sound trouble? How?" She tilts her head and looks at her. She smiles when she sees the book "do you like fairy tales?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:11 pm

"Yes, I do, my mother used to read these to me when I was younger.". She smiles to herself as she remembers her memories from the past, her mother reading stories to her beside her bed and tucking her up. She shakes her head and sighs, not noticing the waiter already walking towards her, a cheesecake with fruits on top of it glazed with honey and sprinkled with powdered sugar and a cup of coffee jelly with cream and a cherry on top on the tray the waiter was holding.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:17 pm

Berry smiles and looks at the ground slightly sad "it must be nice to remember those kinds of things..." Her eyes laid down sad. She shakes her head and looks at the food on the plate "wow that looks good.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:23 pm

"ah, do you want some? we can share it", she smiles as she takes small bites out of the coffee jelly, saving the cherry for last on both of the sweets as it was her favorite.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Berry blinks and looks at her "I haven't had those sweets before are they good?" She tilts her head and studies the sweets. She sniffs it slightly "it smells good.." She looks at her and blushes "sorry I hope you don't think an weird.." She giggles and rubs the back of her neck.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:37 pm

"Yes, they are, I actually got them put on the menu because my mother knew the shop owner. I got the idea for making this and many other sweets here too", she chuckles as she hands a spoon to her and shakes her head. "No, not weird at all"
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Berry smiles "that's so cool you made it.." She giggles and takes the spoon, she gets a spoonful and tries it. Her body wiggles happily "wow it's amazing!" She claps her hands and takes another bite.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:03 pm

"Indeed it is", she smiles happily as she keeps eating the coffee jelly and reading the book, flipping the pages fastly as if her hands were being chased. "Well, this fairytale book ends really quick huh"
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm

Berry nods "yep it seems like it.." She giggles and takes another bite. "this is nice.." She looks around and hums a small song. She whispers under her breath some of the words "am wondering where you are and what you are doing now. Are you at the other side of this blue sky.." She smiles lightly and looks up at the sky.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next