Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Having.....a date? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Having.....a date? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Having.....a date? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Having.....a date? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Having.....a date? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Having.....a date? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Having.....a date? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Having.....a date? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Having.....a date? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Having.....a date?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Having.....a date? - Page 2 Empty Re: Having.....a date?

Post by Nao Pryderi Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:55 pm

do.. anything..? *not really understanding, but lets the topic drop* ... uhm.. sensei- i-i do like you alot- but um.. y-you're still my teacher and... i-im far to young- but um... i don't want to be a disappointment- s-so.. um.. if.. you want to.. keep spending time together- i-it would be ok.... *shyly fidgets* i mean.. i-its not.. like we're dating.. so we're not breaking rules but... if we just happened to run into each other often... then.. it would just be a happy accident- a-and neither of us would be punished.. right sensei? *finds herself blushing and looking at her teacher with gentle eyes*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:04 pm

"If that is how you want it to be then that is fine by me." I lean forward and kiss your forehead. "and by anything, it was more along the lines of this." I pass her a napkin that says what I meant and blush a deep red. "I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable." I look away, still blushing.
Markus Prillius
Markus Prillius
Faculty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:08 pm

*blushing a bit red, looks down and tugs at her dress* .. um.. sensei... if.. we don't.. make it official.. i-its not breaking any rules.... so... e-even if you have these feelings... i-it wont hurt if we don't act on them... *looks nervously at her teacher* ... s-so um.. i'll try and be a good student- always help with work when i can- stay for tutoring.. a-and um.. as long as we're not.. breaking any rules.... we can go out and get food like this too... a-and neither of us will be in danger. does.. that sound ok sensei...? *blushing: knowing she pretty much asked to date her teacher but without any 'formal' way of asking*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:28 pm

"That is fine Nao." I smile back, still blushing from what the napkin says. "I would love to just be able to spend time with you, even if we aren't 'together' in that sense." I loosen my tie a bit just as the pizza come here.
Markus Prillius
Markus Prillius
Faculty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:39 pm

uhm.. sensei... *blushing lightly still* ... you.. said i was pretty... so um... c-could i ask if you think anyone else might find me attractive too? *tugs at the cleavage of her dress shyly* ... i mean.. since you're the first person to openly say it- without... hidden intentions.... i-i wanted to know if there are people who might like me for me... and.. not.. well um... my body. *blushing, looks down at herself*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:39 pm

people like you.
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:48 pm

I blush a little more as I grab a slice of pizza. "Well um, I don't know the other students very well and I only really talk to the teachers when there is a meeting." I look at her a little nervous."I am sorry if that doesn't help."
Markus Prillius
Markus Prillius
Faculty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:45 pm

j-just say yes to what i said a moment ago sensei? i-it will make things easier for us both.. *shyly looks down and takes a small slice: busying herself with eating in tiny bites*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:53 pm

I nervously watch her nibble the slice of cheese pizza she grabbed. "I, I think there are people out there who will like you like it do." A blush rises on my face again. "B-but I don't want them to have you." I look away unsure how she will react to that.
Markus Prillius
Markus Prillius
Faculty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:59 pm

i um.. feel.. flattered.. but um... senesei... while i like you, i fear it would be unwise to simply jump into things without well.. um.. considering the consequences... you're very kind and i do wish to make you happy... just.. not at the risk of there being issues.
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:49 pm

"I understand, could we try a once a week meeting then? for 'tutoring'? I clarify what i meant on tutoring as in just spending time with each other and going out like this. "It is fine if you don't want to." I smile softly and reach for her hand.
Markus Prillius
Markus Prillius
Faculty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:58 pm

*hesitantly allows her teacher to take her hand: not very sure of herself* ... i guess i should be a good student.... r-right? ^.^; so um.. deal- i-ill come by and see you for tutoring... but um.. it may be a bit late- the principal never specified what time i'd be 'free' to go after i help him clean his office... i-its sort of how i'll be paying for my tuition so... i hope the timelines don't overlap. *smiles at her teacher hopeful he'll be ok with it.*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:39 pm

I look at her worriedly, knowing what the principal is capable of. "Its once a week, I'm sure he can let you go for one day." I squeeze her hand gently and look into her eyes. "And if he makes you do anything that are uncomfortable with, tell me. Okay?"
Markus Prillius
Markus Prillius
Faculty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:57 pm

*not quite understanding the concern* .. o-of course sensei ^.^ *blushes happily* i'm glad that you show concern, but please do not worry for me: i'd not wish to cause any trouble.
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:30 pm

"B-but I love you, why shouldn't I worry?" I look at her with a serious face and blushing all the while. "The principal isn't someone who goes to do things for others, there is always an ulterior motive behind what he says." I let go of her hand and lean back, looking out the window.
Markus Prillius
Markus Prillius
Faculty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:52 pm

then... what if you have motives i don't know about either- *feeling unsure of who to trust* .... i just dont want to cause problems: and i really need to be a good student.. no breaking rules-
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:55 pm

"I wouldn't do anything to you unless you wanted me to." I reach for another slice of pepperoni pizza and begin to eat it. "And if you want to be near me, I won't stop you. And I'm one of the few people that the principal hasn't corrupted, not that he hasn't been trying."
Markus Prillius
Markus Prillius
Faculty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:11 pm

*tilts her head slightly: not understanding* ... he's never tried to change me... right..? *looks down for a moment: not entirely sure of herself* ... um.. by corrupt.. i-im confused what you mean... *finding herself wanting to listen*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:15 pm

"He wants to control everyone in the school, he has had a hell of a time with me." I smile a little at that and take another bite on my slice. "I'm just worried that he may try and mold you into something you aren't currently."
Markus Prillius
Markus Prillius
Faculty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2