Top posting users this month

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Having.....a date?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having.....a date?

Post by Markus Prillius on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:36 am

As we walk down the road looking at the places we can eat at, I look at Nao, who has cuddling into me as we walked, and smiled warmly at her. "Figured out what you want yet?" I look up and spot a nice looking pizza place but decide to let her choose.
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having.....a date?

Post by Nao Pryderi on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:43 am

um... im. fine with whatever you choose sensei.. *mews curiously and looks at the topic, but ignores the title: mending the fourth wall* .... i dont often times leave to go eat food- i-i mostly survive off of milk...

A beautiful girl in a black dress with intricate patterns. Her deep azure blue eyes remind everyone of an endless blue sea full of mystique. With her pale skin and her distinctively sublime silhouette, she seems as if she belongs in another world.
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:56 am

I decide to pull her towards the pizza shop since it was clear she wasn't gonna make a choice on her own. "I hope you don't mind pizza." I lick my lips a bit as I feel myself get hungry at the thought.
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:05 am

o-of course- if you think of anything to eat, i'd gladly let you ^.^ *purrs and lets herself be pulled along* um.. i-i dont eat meat- but um... i can try if you really want. - its up to you sensei. *looks up at her teacher*

A beautiful girl in a black dress with intricate patterns. Her deep azure blue eyes remind everyone of an endless blue sea full of mystique. With her pale skin and her distinctively sublime silhouette, she seems as if she belongs in another world.
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:11 am

"I won't force anything onto you unless you are sure you want to do it." I open the door for her and wait for her to enter. "Ladies first." I smile warmly at her as I keep my mind clear of any and all dirty thoughts.
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:13 am

*hesitantly enters: not really used to being brought out, tugs at her dress nervously* ... uhm.. sensei..... might i ask if um... does.. this count as a - *shuts herself up and finds a booth for us to sit at*

Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:15 am

I blush as I know what she wanted to ask and answers honestly. "I don't know Nao." I follow her to the booth she picks out and sit down.
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:18 am

um.. sensei.. i-its not like we're breaking any rules... so.. um... w-we can just talk openly - right? *blushes happily and eagerly* - so um.. i-i was wondering if sensei has had a .. um.. girlfriend.. ever...? *shyly looks down at the menu to hide her embarrassment: wondering if she should have just fought the urge to ask*

Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:23 am

I do that same thing as I debate whether to lie or tell her the truth. "I, uh, n-never have." I begin to furiously read the menu, trying to distract myself. "Uh, what about you?"
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:26 am

um.. most boys aren't interested... they get bored after they get over looking at me.... *shyly peers over her menu* ... i-im sorry- its just.. in class i'd never be allowed to ask you such a question and um.. i just kind of.. wondered.... i mean.. you seem like someone who'd... well um.. have lots of girls.. a-and i wanted to know what you'd like in one- so i dont end up.. being alone.. over and over because of problems in my personality-.... s-sorry if my curiosity got the better of me.

Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:31 am

"Ah, its fine Nao." I calm myself down but still have a small blush on my face. "I find it quite surprising you don't have a boyfriend though. I mean you are kind and generous, you go out of your way to help someone when they could use some, and most of all your very cute." Once I realize what I said at the end, I get a heavy blush over my face and cover it waiting for the waitress to get here.
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:34 am

*shyly leans forward and looks surprised at her teacher* um.. sensei.. that's.. really a wonderful thing for you to say to me- *cheeks stinging, but feels happy* .. im really really happy- please know that.. i-it means a lot... so... i-if.. you think of anything i could do to be a better student.. o-or if you have any recommendations of anything i can do to be better at.. um.. relationships.. please tell me sensei? - a-anything- i swear it.

Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:39 am

"Be my girlfriend." I look out the window wondering what is taking the waitress so long. "Don't be afraid to be and problems you may have, doesn't matter what it is, I try to help as best as I can." I calm my blushing down as I watch the cars drive by.
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:42 am

*smiles brightly* of course. I'm glad i can trust you to have an honest opinion of me. thank you sensei- s-sorry if i made anything uncomfortable between us earlier-
please forgive me.

Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:45 am

"I-its fine my l....I mean Nao." I look up to see that the waitress has finally arrived. "What would you like Nao?"
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:49 am

um.. want to share something...? i-i dont eat much so... if.. you choose, we can share... i-i trust this will be ok....right sensei? you seem easy to get along with- and um... its just nice to eat with you... and you're a really good listener. ^.^ *purrs*

Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:51 am

I order a one pizza half pepperoni and half plain, and a milk and a chocolate milk. "Anything for you Nao, I never felt like this before with anyone." I smile happily at her and rest my hands on the table.
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:57 am

sensei.. um.. w-what does it feel like...? im.. a little confused- its.. i just really like talking with you- so um... i-if you have any thoughts about me, um.. you'll be honest... every thought has meaning.. and um.. i think very highly of your opinions.

Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:07 am

I wait for the waitress to get out of earshot before I try and say what I've been thinking. "Well, you see....." I lean back in my seat and struggle with finding how to say this. "I'm, not sure how to say this, bu....um, I love you." I look away and try to cover my blush by pushing my glasses up.
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:35 am

*hoping she misheard her teacher: blushing greatly and tugging nervously at her rather-revealing dress* ... um ...senesei... i-its against the rules though- teacher and students.... i-i mean... im... *struggles with making her teacher happy at the cost of breaking very strict rules* sensei- please... *nervously looks down* .. you're very kind- a-and im grateful for your feelings- but i-it would be wrong- if anyone were to find out, horrible things might happen... *upset and not sure what to say* ... please sensei- e-even if... deep down.. i-i share some of these feelings- i-is it worth risking our futures over?

Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:22 pm

"I think it is, I never really cared for the rules anyway." I look at her as I have a blush on my face. "If we don't follow what our hearts tell us, then what is the point of living?" I reach for her hand as we sit there.
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:18 pm

*retracts her hand with worry* ... but sensei- e-even if its something that's happy- we'd be breaking the rules- a-and im many years younger than you- *nervously looks down at the table* .... i worry it would be inappropriate- a-and as a first relationship too... i'd be too inexperienced... even if we did- you'd have to teach me all kinds of things.

Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:40 pm

"My philosophy about love is that it doesn't matter then the age you are compared to the other, it matters whats in your heart." I pull my hand away and begin to calm her down. "How about we just keep it a secret then?"
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:50 pm

a.. um.. secret...? *nervously looks at her teacher* but if the headmaster were to find out- o-or any students.... a-and you're my teacher- it would be wrong- *struggles with herself, but feeling malleable like putty, weakly nods and decides being a good student means to do what the teachers want - despite her conflicting feelings about breaking rules* ... but um.. we're... going. out.. now...? *embarrassed as she realizes if it's a 'yes' then this is her first date - and it's not another student: not sure how to feel*

Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:52 pm

"If that is what you want." I blush nervously as well and push my glasses up again, even though I don't need to. "And just so you know, I won't do anything to you unless you are absolutely sure about it. Okay?"
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top