Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
My First Day in My First Class  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
My First Day in My First Class  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
My First Day in My First Class  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
My First Day in My First Class  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
My First Day in My First Class  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
My First Day in My First Class  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
My First Day in My First Class  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
My First Day in My First Class  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
My First Day in My First Class  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

My First Day in My First Class

3 posters

Go down

My First Day in My First Class  Empty My First Day in My First Class

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:49 pm

"Damn...I really should've spent my time wisely yesterday. A TV, laptop, comfortable couches and a kitchen, yet you choose to sleep immediately after an online conversation? Are you kidding me, Edo?" That's right, I sometimes talk to myself, though never aloud. I'm not that strange, anyways. My surroundings impress me; a classroom well-prepared with desks, laptops and books for studying. It seems this class will be quite interactive, though I'm only being presumptuous. For all I know, these objects may not be as significant as they currently seem. Despite all of this, I am disappointed in one thing- being the only kid in class 15 minutes early. Have I really become that 'concentrated' in my studies, readying myself well before my courses begin? At least I'm able to pick out my own seat now. Two rows up and right next to one of the many classroom windows. Who knows what kind of people will come across me today. Will there be attractive girls? Will I have a nice teacher? Will I enjoy this class? These are the only questions I have to offer for now, considering it's only the first day. I look out the window, examining all the other buildings meant the upperclassmen. I choose to stare out this window until I notice the presence of another, wondering what is to come as soon as that particular person walks in. I'm all about first impressions, anyways.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

My First Day in My First Class  Empty Re: My First Day in My First Class

Post by Hiro Saito Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
Hiro recites the poem as he walks into the classroom, his toned body hidden by his suit, his short high and tight brown hair seeming to belong on a flightdeck or a military base as opposed to an English classroom. Setting a small leather brief case on the desk in the front corner of the room, he looks at the one student in the class and shakes his head. Figuring that everyone had not shown up, having heard the rumors that a new teacher had not been found. Grabbing a clip board with the class roaster he says "I can mark you as present and you can go on your merry way, or we can have a discussion about the poem I was just reciting and I will see to it you get some extra credit, I am not your teacher, though I am filling in for today.".
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:28 pm

Every part of my body except my head freezes as I notice a highly defined adult enter the room. "No students, I see." I think to myself, sighing softly on the outside. Hopefully this was just one of those rare cases when people are still in "the summer season", and show up late to class. Despite all of this, however, it interests me to see how the teacher doesn't walk in with an introduction, but a poem instead. Albeit, the topic disappoints me. I notice this man set a briefcase on his desk as I think "How professional..." Of course, this is just my cynical side. I tend to dislike those who go too far into their profession. This man seemed way too sophisticated to maintain a 'cool side'. In other words, I was ashamed. I then hear the man speak to me. "A discussion would be rather nice, sir." I smile weakly, somewhat embarrassed that I was the only one to hear this poem firsthand. Again, such a shame.

According to an average human being, one would normally await a response after confirming one's request. However, I am not that type of human being. No, I am Edo Nakamura: one who wishes to show his uniqueness to the world. "If I may, sir, studies have shown that fire kills people many times faster than ice. If the world were going to end, wouldn't you want to live the final seconds of your life as long as you could, even in the midst of dying? Also, it is impossible to say that you know enough about hate, for no one has successfully proven to see it on both the fortunate and unfortunate side of society. Even if you were to be so presumptuous as to say you have done so, in reality, it is both mentally and physically impossible for one to fully witness an emotion. It is also impossible to fully unleash mental and physical capabilities, so how can we be so sure of what we truly desire?" With this, I grin, hoping I had not only proven myself well in front of my current teacher, but intelligent as well.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:28 am

Berry runs into the class room and trips. She holds her face and sits up "ouch why does this always happen.." She shakes her head and stands up "is this English for juniors? I just got back from a trip and everything changed.. I don't know where I am.." She looks at the ground sadly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down