Top posting users this month

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Passing the time [open]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Passing the time [open]

Post by Nao Pryderi on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:48 pm

*rubs her eyes for a moment* .. i-im a little tired but... i dont mind helping you- you're really nice to me... you even let me help some. a-and i admit if i could think of anything, id love to repay the favors and kindness. *looks brightly at you despite a bit of embarrassment*

A beautiful girl in a black dress with intricate patterns. Her deep azure blue eyes remind everyone of an endless blue sea full of mystique. With her pale skin and her distinctively sublime silhouette, she seems as if she belongs in another world.
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:59 pm

"Don't mention it, its the least I could do." I sit down next to her and give her a small hug. "Not many would want to help like you are." I pull away making sure that it doesn't become to weird.
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:01 pm

*blushes a little at her teacher: finding herself purring* ... um.. sensei... its.. n-not strange that im asking you out to dinner- right-? i-i mean... i know the principal hasn't approved of it.. but um.. it's not breaking any rules.... is it? *nervous of getting in trouble*

A beautiful girl in a black dress with intricate patterns. Her deep azure blue eyes remind everyone of an endless blue sea full of mystique. With her pale skin and her distinctively sublime silhouette, she seems as if she belongs in another world.
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:06 pm

"To be honest I actually haven't read the school rules." I begin to scratch the back of my head with a goofy on my face again. "I don't think its weird at all in my opinion." I keep acting a little silly as I'm near her like I do teaching. I don't care if we don't get approval, I want to do it anyways.
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:21 pm

but um.. *nervous, but knowing not to speak against a teacher* ... then.. w-whenever you'd like i guess... i mean.. theres.. not.. any rule i can think of saying a teacher and student can't discuss work- r-right? ^.^ *mews hopefully*

Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:29 pm

"I don't see why not." I smile wholeheartedly and give her another hug. "There isn't much left, if you want you can leave." I offer as I get up and sit down in my chair. I start doing the rest of the paperwork I have as I wait for her answer.
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:33 pm

*blushes heavily and looks nervously at you* i don't wish to cause you distress or troubles.. but um.. i'd.. maybe like to go for food... *hesitant: knowing the headmaster may not approve if he were to find out* ...w-we can go if you would like. *smiles and purrs*

Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:35 pm

"That sounds wonderful, lets go after all this is done." I smile warmly at her response and work more determined then ever. "I will take the blame and say I forced you to eat with me if we get caught, okay?"
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:37 pm

but.. that would risk you your job- i'm not worth that sort of risk... not in any way-! and if the headmaster sees it as breaking a rule- we could both be in trouble- *panicked* -*mews*

Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:39 pm

I stop and put my hands on my shoulders. "All my students are worth that sort of risk to me, especially you." I pull her into a hug and try to calm her down. "Let me do that worrying, okay? Just calm down."
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:42 pm

*blushing: twitches her tail* ... um.. o-ok.. thank you sensei- *not used to this much contact*

Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:48 pm

I see her blush and get back to the paperwork as a blushing rises on my face. "Ah, sorry if I made you uncomfortable." I try to calm my blush down, knowing that I need to before we leave.
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:51 pm

... i-its alright... It's not often someone so kind would spend time talking to me. *shyly twitches her tail and sits on the bed* ... especially since im so young. - so.... um.. i guess, thank you sensei- i-i look forward to the time we'll have together. and im sure i'll learn all sorts of new things. *purrs*

Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:56 pm

I blush hard at her last comment as my mind goes into the gutter. "Y-yes, I'll teach you simple ways to get the simple problems you say you have issues with." I open my closet and grab a jacket and put it on while I still have a blush on my face. "I'm ready when you are."
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:58 pm

um.. i-i can't drive so.. um.. may i ask where we're going for food? *bounces eagerly off the bed, quickly fixing her skirt* ... a-anywhere's fine- im just glad to be able and have someone so nice to talk to.

Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:07 pm

"There is a restaurant not far from here and we can walk to it." I chuckle a bit at how energetic she is. "And you seem to be happy to do this more then me." I smile happily and open the door for her.
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:08 pm

*shyly purrs and nods* .. its. um.. not every day, someone takes me out to dinner.. e-even if it IS my teacher.... a-and um.. i hate to admit it but.. the little bit of danger makes it seem a little exciting... *embarrassed* .. i know i should want to be a good student but... breaking the rules is ok if it's with a teacher.. right?

Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:11 pm

I hope so. I smile and nod at Nao and begin to leave for the restaurant. "Now do you have anything specific you want?"
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:16 pm

um.. i usually only drink milk- but um.. if.. we think of something once we're there, it may work out too.. *purrs* um.. may i ask to stop by my room and get on something else- i-i know the school outfit's nice but.. um.. i DO have a more formal dress i could wear... if that's alright sensei..?

Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:21 pm

"Thats fine." I smile warmly and subconsciously put my arm around her. "I'll wait outside the female dorms since weird seeing guys in there and I would prefer to not be labeled as a pervert, I hope you don't mind."
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:39 pm

o-of course... *goes into her dorm for a while to rummage around the massive wardrobe* http://puu.sh/1Wtwn *blushing a bit heavily at the outfit, displays herself in front of her teacher: giving a small twirl* ... s-so um.. i-is it too formal? *looks down at the tight dress*

Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:47 pm

I blush heavily as she comes up to me. "C-cute." I try to cover up that I'm blushing and calm myself down. "T-that looks good on you." I pull out a pack of gum and take a piece and begin to chew it to distract myself. "If you are ready l-lets go."
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:58 pm

*tugging at the rather tight chords* ... s-should have left the top looser... *hesitantly nods and follows her teacher* .... (to herself) ..hes acting a bit strange.... i wonder what's wrong..

Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:07 pm

I don't catch what she says as we begin to walk away from the school and try to calm down. Why am I so nervous, we are just having a simple dinner, nothing inappropriate with that. Yes, just that. I try to calm myself down as we leave the school.
Markus Prillius
Faculty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:35 pm

*shy, but hugs his arm for safety as they start to walk: still a bit self-conscious* .... um... you're strong so.... please take responsibility for me? - *looks up at her teacher full of trust*

Nao Pryderi
Freshman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top