Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Dreay Harash Darvoy     I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Dreay Harash Darvoy     I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Dreay Harash Darvoy     I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Dreay Harash Darvoy     I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Dreay Harash Darvoy     I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Dreay Harash Darvoy     I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Dreay Harash Darvoy     I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Dreay Harash Darvoy     I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Dreay Harash Darvoy     I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Dreay Harash Darvoy

2 posters

Go down

Dreay Harash Darvoy     Empty Dreay Harash Darvoy

Post by Dreay Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:32 am

Name: Dreay Harash Darvoy    

Age/Grade: 16 Freshman

Height: 5'11

Weight: 59 kg

Appearance: Dreay is an average height teenage boy with dark blue eyes and jet black hair. He has white skin and dresses rather classy wearing suits. He carries a computer around with him sometimes and wears a small black stone on a necklace under his shirt.

Relations: He has both his parents and an older brother.

Sexuality: Dreay Is bi and is in experienced but doesn't care much about it.  

Preferences: Dreay has no explored fetishes and has never had a relationship

Likes: Dreay is rather solitary but very intelligent person. He enjoys talk with people and is rather good at manipulating people. He is talented at the sport of fencing and has a rather dark humour. He is also a good fan of chess.

Dislikes: He has a hatred of arrogant people who constantly believe they are superior for being physically stronger. He doesn't like much sport or loud noise as he is rather quiet person.

Back story: Dreay came from an upper class family and had been in a school in berlin but moved to this school after he had become top of the class there and he desired a challenge.

History: Growing up on his fathers estate in England while he was a young boy he was raised with a wealthy family due to them having connections to the royal family and for Dreays father working at the pentagon. He went to a private school in berlin. He was top of the school and was one of the smartest people around. He also was great during fencing tournaments winning eight trophy's. During his time at the school he was a suspect during the garaben murders which saw three promising sporty teens tortured and killed. He was removed as a suspect for having a working alibi. He would go to whisper hallow academy seeing as how it had a good reputation and Dreay required new challenges. He grew up with his older brother harven who is a smart 6'2 government worker. Working in the pentagon with his father. His mother works as an ambassador for the queen in America. Dreay has shown great interests in phycology and how to communicate with people. He has been shown to have rather creepy personality to most people as how he is rather solitary. This has resulted in him having few friends. In coming to this academy he wants to be able to come out better than his brother as they have a rivalry.

Dreay
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Dreay Harash Darvoy     Empty Re: Dreay Harash Darvoy

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:24 am

Dreay Harash Darvoy     Approved
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

https://whacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down