Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
The Movie and The Meet up. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
The Movie and The Meet up. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
The Movie and The Meet up. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
The Movie and The Meet up. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
The Movie and The Meet up. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
The Movie and The Meet up. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
The Movie and The Meet up. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
The Movie and The Meet up. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
The Movie and The Meet up. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

The Movie and The Meet up.

2 posters

Go down

The Movie and The Meet up. Empty The Movie and The Meet up.

Post by Yui Takeda Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:23 am

Yui had gone to the movies out of boredom. She waited in line for the tickets she was wearing a blue and black corset, a black mini skirt, and a pair of black lace up boots. her hair was down her back. She paid for her ticket and began walking to the entrance of the theater and then not looking where she was going she bumped into someone by accident and fell down.
Yui Takeda
Yui Takeda
Freshman

Back to top Go down

The Movie and The Meet up. Empty Re: The Movie and The Meet up.

Post by Ryu Ujin Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:30 am

First night at the Academy and Ryu was spending it alone. 'This place is a bore so far,' Ryu thought to himself as he stared up at the movies playing. He wasn't really sure what he wanted to watch, most of the movies he had seen already. The one's he hadn't were chick flicks and he didn't have a girl with him so those were out. Ryu was in his usual blues jeans and close fitting shirt that showed off his muscular build.

Ryu had just about decided to head home and just do something in his dorm room when he felt someone bump against his side. With a quick glance down he saw a shapely young girl had fallen at his feet. Her black mini skirt up just enough to show off a nice amount of leg. "Hey there, sorry for that," Ryu said in his deep voice as he reached down a hand to life the girl up, his eyes looking over her assets.
Ryu Ujin
Ryu Ujin
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Yui Takeda Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:33 am

Yui took his hand and got up and quickly bowed. "I'm So Sorry!" Yui was embarrassed that she had bumped into someone she didnt mean to she just wasnt looking where she was going. She looked at the man she had seen him around her school before they weren't in any classes together but she had seen him before. "Your umm....Ryu? right? our lockers are about 3 down from each other?" Yui said in a shy quiet tone of voice brushing her hair behind her ear.

Last edited by Yui Takeda on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Yui Takeda
Yui Takeda
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Ujin Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:48 am

Ryu fave her a wide grin, "That's right, I just transferred in today actually." He was amazed that she had known his name, though they had never even met before. "Wait you said 3 lockers down right," Ryu said as he remember back to the area of hallway his locker was located in. He mentally pictured each locker and the names that were on them till he could see her locker, "Your Yui right? Well if you don't mind me asking, what's a pretty girl like you going to the movies alone?"

Ryu kept a grin on his face as he looked around quickly, "or do you have a date and he's just going to buy the tickets?" He certainly hoped that it was the former. Ryu would love to go and see a movie with this sexy young freshman, it would make his first night here a good one.
Ryu Ujin
Ryu Ujin
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Yui Takeda Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:20 am

Yui smiled and giggled at his pretty girl comment. "Hehe I'm not that pretty you don't have to flatter me." Yui said with a sweet little giggle and smiled at the date comment "No I'm going to this movie alone." Yui said with a playful wink sticking out her tongue at him holding up her ticket to surprisingly a action film she looked like the type of girl who would be going to a Chick flick but she was going to a airing of a newer action movie. "Hehe and yes by the way i am Yui, Yui Takeda"
Yui Takeda
Yui Takeda
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Ujin Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:35 am

"Your most definitely Pretty," Ryu said in his deep voice, "and if your not with anyone tonight, do you mind if I take you out?" She was beautiful and had all the right curves in all the right places, Ryu just couldn't understand why she was out alone at all. "You don't mind then wait right here let me go buy a ticket," he said as he glanced at the movie title on the ticket and ran off to buy a ticket, not waiting for an answer. Ryu was eager to get into a theater with her and didn''t want to waste anytime. He glanced back at her from his place in line before purchasing the ticket and heading back towards her.
Ryu Ujin
Ryu Ujin
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Yui Takeda Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Yui smiled as he got his ticket she held onto his muscled toned arm as they walked in. She handed her ticket to the ticket lady and went over to the consession stand she got a popcorn and a medium pepsi. Yui paid for it and smiled at Ryu. "Thanks for doing this with me Ryu its boring going to the movies alone."
Yui Takeda
Yui Takeda
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Ujin Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:15 pm

Ryu smiled down at Yui as she held onto his arm, her large breasts pressing against his forearm. She was beautiful and he was going to a movie with her. As they handed their tickets to the lady, Ryu watched as her slender form walked away from him to buy some snacks at the stand. He himself didn't feel much for any kind of snacks that evening, but as she returned and commented on his presence their Ryu just smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer against him. "Its really my pleasure to be out on a date with a beautiful girl like you," He said hoping she'd catch the date part and not be dismayed by it.
Ryu Ujin
Ryu Ujin
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Yui Takeda Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:22 pm

Yui blushed and smiled at the date part. "Hehe i never thought i'd be out on a date with someone as strong and Flirt of a guy." She giggled and walked into the movie with him she sat about the middle of the theater and smiled when he sat beside her."Thank you Ryu really it means alot." Yui smiled and rested her head on her His shoulder smiling.
Yui Takeda
Yui Takeda
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Ujin Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Ryu smiled as he sat down next to her, lifting the arm chair so it didn't separate them and placing an arm around her shoulder. "Its my pleasure really," he said with a smile as his hand rested on her arm. The lights started to dim and the movie began to play, Ryu could help but smile down at Yui. Her soft feature so visible in the dim light. He wanted to kiss her and more but held himself back as the movie started to play.
Ryu Ujin
Ryu Ujin
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Yui Takeda Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:34 pm

Yui blushed lightly when Ryu put his arm around her.She got closer to him as close as she possibly could with out getting into his lap. The movie started she blushed looking up at him thinking to herself. "Gosh why am i so drawn to him." Yui thought blushing lightly.
Yui Takeda
Yui Takeda
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down