Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Kickin' it Old Skool I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Kickin' it Old Skool I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Kickin' it Old Skool I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Kickin' it Old Skool I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Kickin' it Old Skool I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Kickin' it Old Skool I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Kickin' it Old Skool I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Kickin' it Old Skool I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Kickin' it Old Skool I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Kickin' it Old Skool

2 posters

Go down

Kickin' it Old Skool Empty Kickin' it Old Skool

Post by Alice Walker Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:37 am

If there was one subject that Alice was thoroughly annoyed at, it would have to be History. Sure, it was all good to know the past so that they couldn't repeat their mistakes (as the saying goes), but to constantly be reminded of what happened over and over again got a bit old. And so, Alice sat quietly in the back row of the farthest column from the where the teacher was.

Her notebook was filled with notes, but at the sides were little figurines - an indication of her boredom. Alice sighed as she glanced back at the teacher, who was currently showing a map of the thirteen colonies.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Kickin' it Old Skool Empty Re: Kickin' it Old Skool

Post by Ryu Ujin Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:53 am

[color=darkred]"Damn it," Ryu swore as he rushed down the long hallway towards his first class of the day. After the long day of paperwork yesterday, he had already missed this class once and now he was late. This wasn't looking good for him as he stopped his run right in front of the classroom door. With a quick breath, Ryu stepped into his first class of the day. The History teacher looked up at him immediately as he opened the door, stopping mid-sentence. "And who might you be? The teacher said as she gave him a cold stare and held out a hand for a note.

[color=darkred]"I'm Ryu Ujin, I just transferred here yesterday," Ryu replied as he handed the teacher his class schedule. The teacher gave him another glare then stared down at the paper reading it over, "Well Mister Ujin, you know class started twenty minutes ago didn't you?" Ryu wasn't bothered much that he was late but that he wanted to have time to get settled in this new school, "Yes Mam, I got lost." The teacher rolled her eyes and handed him back her schedule, "Fine just take a seat and don't let it happen again."

Ryu accepted the paper and made his way down the nearest aisle. The was only one open seat and it was right behind the a bored but cute looking girl. Ryu tossed his bag down behind his seat and leaned back into the chair. History was one of his least favorite classes so he didn't feel like paying attention in the slightest.
Ryu Ujin
Ryu Ujin
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:10 am

Alice blinked as the door opened and a student came in. Obviously, he was late and Ms. Everstone was being the uptight teacher she was. Despite her fondness of teachers, Alice wasn't so happy with Ms. Everstone's attitude to students who don't seem to fit her idea of the 'perfect' or 'ideal' student.

After Ryu (she heard him say his name) sat next to her, Alice turned to face him and sent him an apologetic smile before leaning over a bit, "Don't mind Ms. Everstone. She's a stickler for rules and treats most students that way."
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Ujin Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:24 am

Ryu leaned back and stared at the ceiling as the teacher started to drone on again about whatever the topic was. Ryu had heard it already he was sure which made this class all the more boring than it already was. That was about when the girl in front of him turned around in her seat to face him. They girl said something about the teacher, making an excuse for her behavior or something like that. "Meh, it doesn't bother me," Ryu replied still staring up at the ceiling, his hands behind his head, "I'm just here till the bell rings then I'm gone."

Ryu wasn't sure if he was being rude or not, moving around so much made his social skills lack a bit. Tilting his head forward, he gave the cute girl a half smile to be polite. "My name's Ryu by the way."
Ryu Ujin
Ryu Ujin
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:33 am

She didn't know whether to be insulted or not at his attitude. It wasn't a direct insult or anything, but she had been trying to reassure him that Ms. Everstone wasn't that bad of a teacher. Nevertheless, Alice would give him the benefit of a doubt and see what happens from then on.

Alice shrugged at his earlier statement, "I'm sure that's what everyone is thinking too. This class isn't the best."

Then she returned his half-smile, "Alice."
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Ujin Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:48 am

"Well nice to meet you Alice," Ryu said as he pulled his body back off of the chair to lean closer to her. "Maybe you can tell me where some of the fun places in this place is," he said as the teacher droned on about History. Because Ryu was so new to the Academy, he didn't know anything about what students did for fun.

"I just got to this town and need some guidance," Ryu said in a hushed tone, "like places to swim, sports center, make out spots. All that good stuff."
Ryu Ujin
Ryu Ujin
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:03 pm

"Likewise," she said before pulling away slightly when he leaned in. Even though Alice felt that guys were easier to get along with, men were still men and she felt wary around them sometimes. Though she grinned when he mentioned that he needed a tour of the town. "No problem. I can do that... though you'll have to find the make out spots on your own."

Last edited by Alice Walker on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Ujin Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Ryu gave her another half smile as he watched her pull away, "don't worry I won't bite. Thanks for the tour by the way." He let out a short breath and leaned back in his chair. Ryu had been late to class and it still felt like it had been going forever. "Hey when does this class get out I'm tired of sitting here," Ryu said truthfully, he never liked to sit in one place to long. He preferred to be out running around do something physical.
Ryu Ujin
Ryu Ujin
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Alice sent him a guilty half-smile. She hadn't meant to come off as a little girl who was weak against boys. Straightening a little in her seat Alice cleared her throat a little as Ms. Everstone glanced their way, but returned to her lecture.

"No problem and it should end in..." Alice glanced down at her watch, "... Five minutes."
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum